Will it be ready for tomorrow? (kidding). Are you coming to Firebird tonight?

Sounds like a good plan. It'll be better than new.

Call and get quotes from Hagerty and Hea****.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
Well The list Of damage includes the following.

Tram and Measure
Hang Frame Gauges
R&I Radiator
R&I Condenser
Pull and straighten front lower tie bar
Pull front x-member into place
R&R front x-member
Trim out X-member
Pull & straighten suspension Xmember.

I had to buy a new cross member, cost 70 bucks, and it is perfect.

The guy doing this seems very anal, I like that. He assures me he will make this right, promises you will never be able to tell this ever happened and it will drive straight and track exactly. The guy in my opinion is a quiet secret, he had 3 classic Mustangs in his shop, which was spotless btw. He is fixing a 68 Fastback a 69 Mach and a 66 Fastback.
He is also a Ford guy. I feel good about the guy. Hes not a youngster and has nearly 30 yrs in business. He also had no complaints with the BBB in the past 2 years. He also says any welding will be better than any welds from Ford when this car was born.

There were also some other moral and personal things discussed that made me feel good about this guy. Since working on frames is the only thing he does I figured that was a good thing.

Ill let you know how it turns out in the long run, but hes been very good on things so far.

On another note I found another Mustang grave yard!
Arizona Muscle Mart on 414 S. 59th ave. 602-233-0616 talk to Fidel, he speaks perfect English and seems to really know all Mustangs. They have about every Mustang you could be looking for. Lots of cars for sale and parts galore. In my 4 years of having a Mustang again I never heard of these guys, thought I should pass it on. Definitely worth a look if your trying to find parts.

Believe me insurance is the first order of business the day this car comes home again. Any suggestions on companies to go with and a phone number would be appreciated.
My insurance guy said we needed photos so we could have an agreed value on the car. Could also be who ever he lists with. Ive just used this guy since I was 17 so I dont usually venture out to far.