Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun. Nov. 8th Cruise

Thanks!

how long is the cruise expected to take?? wanna see if i can have time for the drags at speedworld..

well if we left at about 9:30 to cruise to montezumas castle and hung out for awhile. then cruised back through prescott and jerome i would imagine we would be back at around 4-5pm. its just a fun sunday cruise. we are actually up to about 15-20 mustangs.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

it sounds like fun...I went on a cruise once in LA.. and it was a blast.. I'll just see how the weather is.. racing is my first priority..

OK, Mimi's is here http://www.bing.com/local/details.as...imi's+cafe and I would recommend that if you want to eat breakfast you may want to get there between 8 and 830. I'll drag my ass out of bed and I'll be there at 8. If there is any questions ask in this thread or pm me.
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

Im coming!

:)
    :D from yazzle
    Last edited by dsgtang; 11-07-09 at 10:40 PM.

wade your going that early cause your getting the biggest breakfast they have arent you? lol. i will prolly get there at about 8:30. Unfortunately i have to drive all the way down to sky harbor to drop my mom off to go to cali early in the morning so i will be up there right after that which will be around 8:30.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Quote Originally Posted by 05mustangman View Post
    wade your going that early cause your getting the biggest breakfast they have arent you? lol. i will prolly get there at about 8:30. Unfortunately i have to drive all the way down to sky harbor to drop my mom off to go to cali early in the morning so i will be up there right after that which will be around 8:30.
    Hell yes Im getting a big breakfast. Just tell your mom to walk.....lol
    http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/EVIL SIG.jpg

LOL!!!!! i told her we were gonna call up dial a ride for her. lol!