Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone have Meth kits on 03 cobra?

i havent ran it yet, waht would be the best gas then, 110. Any leaded gas kills 02s

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill@PSR View Post
    isn't a SC fuel.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GSXR1000 View Post
    i havent ran it yet, waht would be the best gas then, 110. Any leaded gas kills 02s
    VP109 or Sunoco GT 260 Plus. I prefer the VP109.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

what octane is that? Were is the best place to order it and how much is 55 gal? Sorry guys, im still trying to learn stuff about cars, i am a bike guru, been 5.20's on my street ridden bike and know it from bolt to bolt, just trying to get cars in line also. Thanks again and dont mean to get on anyone nerves

what octane is that? Were is the best place to order it and how much is 55 gal? Sorry guys, im still trying to learn stuff about cars, i am a bike guru, been 5.20's on my street ridden bike and know it from bolt to bolt, just trying to get cars in line also. Thanks again and dont mean to get on anyone nerves
    http://www.vpracingfuels.com/vp-drag-racing.html

You could contact VP to find a local dealer.

Sunoco
    http://www.sunocoinc.com/site/Consum...UnleadedFuels/

Name:  vp.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  128.8 KB

Name:  sunoco.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  147.7 KB

Also be aware the unleaded race fuel has a lower stoich rating so it will run leaner. You need to have a tune for it. If MAF Transfer is dialed in it is as simple as changing the stoich rating in the tune with the SCT stuff.
    http://www.highperformancestangs.com...ead.php?t=9682
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

not really for street, but i would want to rip if need yano what i mean, if some dumb ass rolled up next to me id like to put him in his spot..do you just mix your gas to make it higher octane or how do you drain what you have first or what do you do?
    I have a T at the fuel rail and a tune that turns the pumps on with the key on.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

that seems confusing

that seems confusing
    LOL

If you have a tune for pump gas for 11.8 A/F and put VP 109 in the tank your airfuel will now read in the mid to upper 12's. To make a long story short you need to have a tune for the race gas and pump gas. It is best to get it tuned on 100% race gas. Then if you had a little pump gas mixed in with the race fuel at a later date the tune would go a little richer.

Leaded race fuel has a stoich rating very close to pump gas so you could use that and increase timing on the street tune, but your 02 sensors will not last as long.
    Sold
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

yea i was going to get 2 different tunes and switch them out with the excaliber. But yea ill check up with sunco on monday

Exclamation You may not need to run Meth

You need to look into the Velocity Stage-3 Intercooler, Heat Shield Gasket Set and their Stage-3 Heat Exchanger. That shit is Sick!

The freaking Heat Exchanger is a 12.5" tall by 27" wide core with the option of a Dual 11" Spal Fan Shroud, that is bigger than what is on my radiator ......WTF?

I talk with the guys over at D'Agostino as well as Velocity and judging from the info I have been able to obtain, this should allow you to stretch your fuel much further.

I know that they pushed 1500hp through the Stage-2 GT500 Intercooler with a result of 78deg IAT, that sounds like what you need.

I am running Alcohol on my Drag, Ralley & Road car, if I would get rid of it on all my cars with a better intercooler I know I would. I am looking into getting one or 2 of their upgraded intercoolers for my Vortech and Procharger cars. If that works then I will do my Turbo cars also. I will see if I can get some more data but I have very limited time right now.

I was also able to get Velocity to Post up some pics of the stage-3 H/E and intercooler on their Photobucket Page.

www.photobucket.com/velocityturbosystems

Hopefully Derek or Sergio will chime in and give us a bit more information on the Stage-3 Stuff.

Here are a few links from their PB Page: