this is not an actual episode of pinks. this is footage of a team planning, getting ready, competing and celebrating, the whole deal. I haven't seen the speed episode this came from yet, but they replay them so often I don't get too nervous and usually catch one of the 100 re-runs. Pittspeed.com is one of the sponsers and made the movie. I don't know anything about these guys that wasn't in the movie, except they are from the Pittsburg area and it is a Nisson body W/LS1 engine they win with.

check it out, much better than an actual episode of pinks IMHO. They tend to put me to sleep for some reason and I should like pinks better than I do, dunno? This crew is actually towing the mustang home they won at the end.

No slam on these guys, I think what they did was cool and their video is interesting, but why do all the pinks episodes seem so repetitive, lame and fake? I can't figure it out, maybe it's me?

HEADS UP!! this is over 100mgs! PittSpeedPinksProject.wmv

FOR BEST RESULTS: Right Click & Save As ... then play your own downloaded copy

post up if you know anything more about these dudes or if you know why Pinks sucks, because I don't have the answer to either one!