Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Movie Experience

Hybrid View

Exclamation Bad Movie Experience

So my "GAL" and i went on a date to night to enjoy some alone time out and about and now that it is cooler we decided to cruise around get dinner and a show in. After my awsome powers of a cheap In and Out burger (lol its just so yummie!) we went to go see The Invention of Lying. (hilarious) when we held hand and skipped out we came to find a nice note posted on my car and on it read
    "Please find parking lot Security or call (555)-555-5665. Thanks"
    So worried like anyone else i rushed to find my phone dialed it in and was told to wait he will be to my car shortly. When her arrives a very "Bulky" young guy came over and told me the most interesting thing that has happened on shift tonight.
    (What he said)
    When you rolled in i was looking at your car from the corner of the lot where it is really dark for me to hide. shortly after you a car followed you in drove past you and attempted to park but no one got out. Not even five minutes after you and you gal walked away the black car back up to the spot next to you and about 4 or 5 mexican's got out of this really crappy black honda. They came up to you car rubbed it and kept touching it and kept looking inside.1 of the tried to stick his finger through the window and open the car up. As soon as they touched it i went over there as fast as i could. As i was on my way they saw me and all jumped back into their car and took of as fast as they could. I caught the first 3 letter of the plate then they turned. the cops came took you plates just incase they need to reach you and said you car is under surveillance until you leave the lot.........

Dayna and I said thanks very much and we were on our way. Doesnt look like anything was really "damaged" but there was a remarkable amount of finger prints especially on the back window. Oh and i had just cleaned the car before i went so thats how i know they were fresh.
    We are now encouraged to never take the car anywhere it would not be close to me. Thankfully i do have an electric fuel pump in which i have control of on or off so they wouldn't have gotten very far. it has been a rough night and quite the rush but honestly it feels good to vent a bit about my evening. Kinda creep that they followed me in though because i came in off bell and 99th ave and so did a few other cars which i assume was one of them.
    Last edited by Mr. Austin; 10-09-09 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Just for bill. "GAL"

Platinum Award 
    Where was this at Austin?????
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Sorry. It was Arrowhead 18(very very nice area) up on 83rd and bell.

Platinum Award 
    Crazy, I am always worried when we take one out, now we just take the F-150 when we go to the movies because we just cannot enjoy ourselves when we are inside the theater....

Glad your car wasnt jacked!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Ya thankfully! i am sweating and clenching my fists in rage when he told me. We usually take the ladies car as it is a 1996 Aurora and now to fancy. i told her tonight we ride in style and can enjoy our selves. Had the time of our life as i made a dor out of my self. tonights total was 20 bucks for me and as she straight told me to my face the cheap dates are the more fun ones i couldn't agree more. :)

AUSTIN!!!
    YOU DON'T HAVE AN " OLD LADY"!

Look at it like this.......it WAS a good night. Your car was watched by the rent-a-cop and the bad guys were chased off and you drove home in your car.
    WILD BILL
    PRO-AMERICAN

TorchRed 2003 MACH1 (Louise)
    "I remember my fallen brothers so that they may live on."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yes true story was a fun night to relieve stress but i though the story should be shared lol not everyday something like this happens and you makes the point that even a good area has bad people. In other words.. there are no good areas. haha

Quote Originally Posted by 69CreamPuFF View Post
    Yes true story was a fun night to relieve stress but i though the story should be shared lol not everyday something like this happens and you makes the point that even a good area has bad people. In other words.. there are no good areas. haha
    No, there are good areas, the scum from south of northern just know that all the nice stuff is moving north to get away from them. So they have to venture out further to steal other peoples shit, so they can continue to ruin our country.

do you have an alarm? my compage alarm has a 2 mile radius.

Nope.