Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bad Movie Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Stangme View Post
    Something an officer told me years ago that may deter car theives is leaving a box of ammunition (empty of course) in plain sight in your car or a empty gun holster. When the bad guy see's these, he will think the owner has a gun, and more then likely the gun is with the owner and if there is a chance the owner might catch them and cap em in the ass, they may decide your ride is not worth tapping. but again these bad guys are getting so ****y, they may tap your car for the challenge or my break in with hopes your fire arm is inside the ride for their sticky fingers to snag along with the rest of your things.
    I would be in the later school of thought regarding this. Back in my home town, anything so much as an NRA sticker on the glass would get the window smashed in in the hopes that the perp could find a weapon inside. An empty ammunition box or holster would just be asking for it.
    It's The People's Cube. The most politically correct game ever! Guaranteed equality of results!

as far as car alams go.. NEVER EVER have Audio Express install it. I have had the misfortune of having them install 2 in previous mustangs. The first one they installed... the brain box FELL out from under the dash and landed on my feet while i was driving down the road. all they did was set it on top of the main wiring harness. when i called to complain their response was... oh, just bring it in and we will zip tie it.

the second car.. they cut the wires for my door lock buttons inside and never fixed it. my trunk release never worked right after that either. Everytime i tried to get them to fix the issue, I had to talk to a manager that was never there or schedule the service 2 weeks in advance.

they will never get anymore of my monies, and I DO NOT recomend them to anyone!

home of the 1$ wire fire.............

Amen