Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Movie Experience

Quote Originally Posted by 69CreamPuFF View Post
    ...when we held hand and skipped out we came to find a nice note posted on my car and on it read
    "Please find parking lot Security or call (555)-555-5665. Thanks"
    So worried like anyone else i rushed to find my phone dialed it in and was told to wait he will be to my car shortly. When her arrives a very "Bulky" young guy came over and told me the most interesting thing that has happened on shift tonight...
    I think it's really nice (and fortunate for you) that the mall ninja on duty that night was actually a good one. At least he was doing his job instead of standing around next to the movie theater entrance, sporting all of the black nylon goodies out of the Blackhawk catalog, all the while imagining himself saying "Crime is a disease...and I'm the cure...".

Kudos to that guy for doing the right thing
    It's The People's Cube. The most politically correct game ever! Guaranteed equality of results!

Worst place to park your car!

It is a known fact that a large number of thefts are in mall car parks. It is also a known fact that theaters are a high risk due to thiefs know how long you will be away from your car.....so a theater in a mall is the highest risk of all. You were lucky that the security guy saw your car and if I was you I would call the mall managers and let them know what that security guy did. Be advised if you have a nice car or a classic do not take it to a mall. If you can't see it...you can't protect it.

RACER00

My buddy dons dodge four door was broken into at that movie theater.a month later hes dodge stolen from arrowhead mall while him and his wife went in the mall for a hair cut.came out truck gone.poor guy moved away from detroit michigan to get away from that crap.

Gold Award 

Thumbs down

Wow,
    I had a truck stolen from Metro Center many years ago. I am always careful now days. Very rarely do I ever take my stang to the mall. It truely is a shame that we can not work hard and buy the things that we want with our hard earned money, just to worry about someone stealing what we have earned.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    Clutch club is a good idea, coil wire not so much! Here's why, when I was in high school my buddies used to take the coil wire just for fun, thinking you were stuck not being able to start your car. On the older cars all you have to do is remove a plug wire plug it into the distributor cap and coil and off you go. Granted you will only be running on 7 cylinders but the car will still run.
    Wow. Yikes I would have never thought of that! I should just get an alarm and kill switch! oh! and a sticker that says "Call the Cops if you see a Guy Driving this!"

Gold Award 
    Austin, I heard these guys were questioned and they were not trying to steal your car, they seen the Twinkies, Ho-Ho's and Girl Scout cookies on your dash, that is what they were after, they had the munchies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stangme View Post
    Austin, I heard these guys were questioned and they were not trying to steal your car, they seen the Twinkies, Ho-Ho's and Girl Scout cookies on your dash, that is what they were after, they had the munchies.
    Right. because my car is so nasty.

Gold Award 
    A couple of 2 cents on locking lug nuts. Locking lug nuts may stop your 2 bit wheel theif if all he/she has is a lug nut wrench. How they get around locking lug nuts is they take a socket slightly smaller then the outside diameter of the lug nut, and with a few taps of a hammer, the socket edges embeds it's self into the lug nut and then with a few simple turns of a ratchet or breaker bar, your nuts are laying on the ground, your car is on blocks or your drums and discs are sinking into the tarmac. I heard that Mercedes Benz has developed a better locking lug nut but have not seen it, nor know if they have been manufactured for other types of cars... may be worth looking into.

Not sure if they are still active but a couple years back, Surprise was getting hit every night between 3 and 5 in the morning by wheel theives in which they would hit every third street one night, and then then a couple nights later do the same with the next set of three streets. Surprise PD gave them a name, "The Lug Nut Gang" as these ****y bad guys were leaving their calling card behind with each job they did. When removing the lug nuts leaving them on the ground next to each location, 3 of them had the lug nuts in a nice pile, the 4th had them lined up in a row. ****y Little Bas_ _ _ _s!!!!

Something an officer told me years ago that may deter car theives is leaving a box of ammunition (empty of course) in plain sight in your car or a empty gun holster. When the bad guy see's these, he will think the owner has a gun, and more then likely the gun is with the owner and if there is a chance the owner might catch them and cap em in the ass, they may decide your ride is not worth tapping. but again these bad guys are getting so ****y, they may tap your car for the challenge or my break in with hopes your fire arm is inside the ride for their sticky fingers to snag along with the rest of your things.

Really, if these bad guys want your ride bad enough, they are going to find the way... I am sure you have seen one or both versions of "Gone in 60-Seconds", nuff said.

If one is really this concerned about ones ride and wants a full proof prevention plan, may I suggest a couple of trained Rotts, a couple of big ass bikers with bad attitudes and a lot of Alpo and Beer as your security installments

Another one of the latest and greatest scams these car theives got going on and is more common in shopping areas and malls etc... they put something on your back window as a sticker or a taped on peice of paper. After you enter your car, have it started and your goodies in the back seat (woman with their purses on the passenger seat), you look in your review mirror and or over your shoulder to back out and then you see it, so you get out to remove it (keys in the ignition and motor running). This is when they make the mad dash into the drivers seat and you watch your dinner (frozen pizza) in the back seat driving off... not only does this ****y thief have your car, purse and everything else, your going to feed this little bas_ _ _ _ when he gets home, and yes he will be laughing his ass off while thanking you.

Thats my story and I am sticking to it lol, waqs a nice break from the 8-page essay I'm writing lol.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 69CreamPuFF View Post
    Right. because my car is so nasty.
    No Austin, there was no place in my humorous response or input that I wrote saying that your "car is so nasty" nor do I think it is, and you know this so why this comment? Personally, I think rather than buying a alarm system and/or locking lug nuts, perhaps you should spend your money wisely and buy a enema bag and administer a large dose, this may help cleanse your continuing chitty attitudes. Can I get a Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Stangme View Post
    No Austin, there was no place in my humorous response or input that I wrote saying that your "car is so nasty" nor do I think it is, and you know this so why this comment? Personally, I think rather than buying a alarm system and/or locking lug nuts, perhaps you should spend your money wisely and buy a enema bag and administer a large dose, this may help cleanse your continuing chitty attitudes. Can I get a Amen.

Hahaha. RRiiiigghhhtt! I just firgure with twinkies you were making fun of the color at first then it just sounded liek you were labeling me as one of those discusting truck drivers ( not all) but one of the ones with 3 months worth of food trash in the window.