Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast, Tech day and Sonic tonight!

Breakfast, Tech day and Sonic tonight!

Hey, if you have been asleep and missing the WWM activities you are missing a lot. Last weekend the run to Flagstaff, Monday nite the tour of the Sanderson Museum and last nite at the KOOL Car Show at Sanderson.

This morning we had our monthly breakfast at Golden Corral followed by Tech Day.

Joe Reitz invited the club to have our Tech Day at his shop "Reitz Restorations" in Tolleson. It was a time to socialize, work on our cars and watch Joe and Travis do thier thing. Georgie got new front brakes, Austin had the last of a tape stripe removed with a power eraser (brilliant) and Tyler and Wade just got high in the paint booth. We also observed work on Rich's Mustang undergoing restoration in Joe's shop. Joe has a 69 Camaro SS 427 in restoration along with a 57 Ford Country Squire (very rare optioned) that look awsome. Other members there were Craig, Les, Alan, Sean, Jim Wilson, Roxie, Chuck and Karen Webber (this guy is a part of Ford racing history) and me. This shop has it all and the work is impressive. Joe said we would like to do it again soon.....I am up for that.

Hey again, tonight we are going over to the Sonic @ 83rd and Deer Valley after the Cruise Nite. Ok...you can have tomorrow off. SEE YA!

RACER00

Hey now! we were not gettin that high in the paint booth! lol. ok my eyes were a little glazed but still. lol. i will see you again at 83rd and then for the sonic cruise in. Had a lot of fun today and totally improved the appearance of wades gt and my lightning.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

yea boy!

Missed tech day because I worked all nite but made the 83rd show & sonic root beer social
    a little rain dampend things but not bad all in all a good nite to relax

had a lot of fun yesterday. and it was very nice to relax at the car show and the root beer social. lol. even though "someone" took my chairs. lol.

2010 GT500 - Modded out the Wazoo. Tuned by Shelby American Motorsports. Las Vegas, NV.
    2003 Ford Lightning- Airaid intake, Bassani exhaust, Lakewood torsion bar, 2" drop shackels and a few more mods.

Your chairs were donated to a better use besides they were prettier then you

hey now i dont no about that. i can put on a show for ya. LOL!

tech day was awsome! it was cool to hangout and learn a few things. I cant wait to do it again.
    2006 "Killer Bee" GT
    1/4 Mile ET 13.85 @ 101mph

My Mustang just used the gas your Prius saved. Thanks

Find Tech Day pics and review here:

http://www.highperformancestangs.com...6997#post66997

hey thanks for the nice pics alan.