Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bought a 1972 Mach 1!!

Silver Award 
    Thanks Hank. I almost cruised by your house tonight. Anyway I ordered some Torque Thrust II's today, just a deposit, I want to look at the rims before I commit to 1500 bucks for tires and rims. The problem with seeing the rims on the car online is most don't go back to 72.

You should have stopped by. My son Chris brought his snake over. Not a pony, but a real slithering snake.

The older ones are all the same bolt pattern with the 5 lug wheels but offsets have to be measured. There was a lot of tolerence on the older cars. Coing to Fuddruckers?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Thanks Hank. I almost cruised by your house tonight. Anyway I ordered some Torque Thrust II's today, just a deposit, I want to look at the rims before I commit to 1500 bucks for tires and rims. The problem with seeing the rims on the car online is most don't go back to 72.
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Silver Award 
    Is that this week? Sorry seemed to have stopped getting the calls, and the Mirror. Not sure why thought I paid at Uncle Sams Pizza for 2 years.

Might come if its this week, definitely would like to talk to some stang guys about this car. Not sure Ill bring the stang, Im really afraid of these tires. Been sitting for 7 years and even Discount Tire wont mess with them saying they are at least 15 years old, except they actually look new.

I drove right by your house just didnt want to impose figured you worked today and it was about 8:30 didnt want to disturb the family on a school nite. Shelby needs the rest!

Yep, another nite out already. We didn't do a blaster yet...They only send the newsletter out a couple of times a year, the rest are posted online.

Thats a little old for tires. No problem. We can't them down until 9pm anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Is that this week? Sorry seemed to have stopped getting the calls, and the Mirror. Not sure why thought I paid at Uncle Sams Pizza for 2 years.

Might come if its this week, definitely would like to talk to some stang guys about this car. Not sure Ill bring the stang, Im really afraid of these tires. Been sitting for 7 years and even Discount Tire wont mess with them saying they are at least 15 years old, except they actually look new.

I drove right by your house just didnt want to impose figured you worked today and it was about 8:30 didnt want to disturb the family on a school nite. Shelby needs the rest!
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles