Thread: SuperCharger Question

Hybrid View

Silver Award 
    Thanks for the info on the oil separator PaysonPony. I have been contemplating having one installed for some time now after reading about the benefit of having one on a Super Charged engine.

Bill, I will be making an appointment to have Devin check out the tune. It has been over a year since he has checked it out on the Dyno. I want to see if anything needs to be adjusted. I will leave it overnight if need be, so it can be checked out cold.

Thanks again for the info guys.

2005 Redfire GT Premium W/GT 500 Body Kit
    Whipple IC Super Charger W/Custom Tune By: PSR

Hello Blaine,
    I hope that it is something simple for us all to fix this problem. After talking with Bill, I am going to get my car in to have him check it over anyway. I do like the oil seperator in line on my PCV hose anyway. It does collect more oil than I thought would be going through that line. I do not get any puffs of smoke anymore on occassional startups. And it looks pretty good I think. All together with my homemade bracket and seperator from home depot and supplies, I spent 24.00 dollars. Looks just like the one for sale online, but not for the cost of 69.00 dollars. I would also recommend that you have Bill take a look when you can, just to cover all your bases.
    Keep us posted on your progress, Take care,

Thanks,
    Keith Orr
    Payson, AZ
    RCMC