Thread: Won't be long now...

Won't be long now...

I'm getting antsy

And no, the kids soccerball isn't for sale

Nice. What are you looking to put down with the setup?
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

No idea. There's more cam (bigger solid roller versus smaller hydraulic flat tappet), more head work, about 43 more cubes, no more dominator and it's EFI this time out. Prior to this version it made 637 / 615 on the engine dyno.

Quote Originally Posted by White90GT View Post
    No idea. There's more cam (bigger solid roller versus smaller hydraulic flat tappet), more head work, about 43 more cubes, no more dominator and it's EFI this time out. Prior to this version it made 637 / 615 on the engine dyno.

Hey White, what block and heads are you using? Whats your displacement and CR at? I feel sorry for the driveline that has to back this beast up!!! Is this going in the Plain jane white 90 gt for street use?
    Looks like fun!!
    306 stuffed with ARP bolts, C&L elbow, BBK 70mm TB, 24lbs, typhoon w/1"spacer, Al radiator, F cam, Pro Form 1.6 RR, MAC long tubes, offroad H, 40 series Flows, TKO500, Steeda clutch quad, Hurst shifter, King Cobra clutch, 3:73 gears, poly motor mounts, 17" Repop Cobra R's with shit tires.

That is a 557" BBF, block is out of a '73 Lincoln, heads are heavily worked D00E-R's. It's 11.25:1 and it's going in my streetcar.