Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stripe Kit

Hybrid View

Stripe Kit

Can anybody recommend a good company to Purchase and have install stripe kit on a 2005 Mustang coupe with Roush body kit and Cervinis ram air hood?
    Thanks,

what style stripes are you looking for? stripes for the side or racing stripes.

spend the money to have them painted on,you will be much happier in the long run

2012 BOSS 302 #0042
    1995 Mustang GTS
    1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
    1977 Granada
    1973 V8 Pinto under construction
    2006 Mustang GT Saleen supercharger11.66@115.84 SOLD
    1996 Mustang COBRA Vortech Supercharger SOLD
    1983 Mustang GT SOLD
    1970 Mustang Mach1 351 Cleveland SOLD
    1965 Mustang 11.90 1/4 miles SOLD
    1970 Mustang Boss 302 Grabber Green w/white interior TOTALED by front end loader
    1968 GT 500 KR Dual Quad/Automatic/A/C SOLD
    1965 Sunbeam Tiger

11.66@115.84

2012 Boss302 #42
    851/2 SVO

Quote Originally Posted by billyboss View Post
    spend the money to have them painted on,you will be much happier in the long run
    painting on the stripes will look good no argument there. the only problem is that if you ever want to change the look of the car you have to re paint the whole car. with a quality stripe kit from roush or some one like that if you change your mind you just peel the stripe off and put on something else or just go back to the stock look.

I bought stripes from here on my Roush:

http://www.colebrothers.com/graphics/stripes.html

Seemed to last a couple years with some protection.

Not sure what you need but I have an extra set of 8" silver vinyl stripes. About 20 feet or so of it. Never used it...
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Quote Originally Posted by DSGFOX View Post
    what style stripes are you looking for? stripes for the side or racing stripes.
    The racing stripes, have a Mineral gray car and looking for stripes with similar color with slight offset, kind of like the black cars with the flat black stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by billyboss View Post

I agree and would rather have them painted on but unfortunately around here rock chips happen to often and having them re painted could get costly over time.

Quote Originally Posted by DSGFOX View Post
    painting on the stripes will look good no argument there. the only problem is that if you ever want to change the look of the car you have to re paint the whole car. with a quality stripe kit from roush or some one like that if you change your mind you just peel the stripe off and put on something else or just go back to the stock look.
    good point!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I bought stripes from here on my Roush:

http://www.colebrothers.com/graphics/stripes.html

Seemed to last a couple years with some protection.

Not sure what you need but I have an extra set of 8" silver vinyl stripes. About 20 feet or so of it. Never used it...
    Great site! hard to find the color I'm looking for, been looking for a car with briar brown installed to see if it is the match with Mineral Gray I'm looking for.
    do you know of any other sites with more colors available?

Thanks everybody for the feed back

were are you at. i work at stage3motorsports here in Phoenix and we have a selection of vinyl and even could install it for you if you wanted to contact us... 877- 578-2433 talk to john

Silver Award 
    This is an old thread so I thought I would revive it since I'm looking to add some sort of stripe kit to my 06. Hopefully some one here can make a good recommendation as to where to buy "HIGHEST QUALITY" and who is the best installer in Phoenix?

joe stage 3 can help you vinyl or painted i also would paint it it gives you on top of looking better and new uv protection with the newest clearcoat out there

Silver Award 
    I called that guy Ron you mentioned to me. Going to see him today for an estimate.