Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goooooo.......

Actually they missed a handfull of calls. Why wasnt Harrison ejected for throwing punches, or when Holmes did his salt shaker with the ball? The NFL doesnt have full time refs, and of all games why not put a few extra out there to help. Why have booth review if your not going to use it. Warner was in the forward progress of passing, that was an incomplete pass. Not saying that they would have won, but even Ray Charles could see that.
    Chuck
    VETERANS DIESEL SERVICE
    1988 LX
    1997 GT
    1997 F350 CC LWB Powerstroke
    2002 Expedition Eddie Bauer

Quote Originally Posted by princessturtle View Post
    i agree with Dan. there are always extra calls or different calls that could be made to benefit both teams. to say there weren't enough eyes on the field is seems wrong imo. they have an obsessive amount of cameras. it was a fair game, but i think that the cardinals were under so much pressure and they kept making small mistakes. there were alot of times that they could of had it, but misstepped and lost it. the only reason they almost won near the end was because the steelers became increasingly aggressive.
    Wrong. The Steelers were actually less agressive. They STOPPED blitzing Warner in the 2nd half.

Chuck, it was an incomplete pass. Arm going forward, ball came out forward. That is more of a pass than the retarded tuck rule.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD View Post
    Actually they missed a handfull of calls. Why wasnt Harrison ejected for throwing punches, or when Holmes did his salt shaker with the ball? The NFL doesnt have full time refs, and of all games why not put a few extra out there to help. Why have booth review if your not going to use it. Warner was in the forward progress of passing, that was an incomplete pass. Not saying that they would have won, but even Ray Charles could see that.
    apparently being a sore winner is ok in this day and age. still not sure how harrison stayed in the game, or how that whole celebration thing went down. pumped up or not, rules are rules.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by ASUSMC View Post
    Wrong. The Steelers were actually less agressive. They STOPPED blitzing Warner in the 2nd half.

Chuck, it was an incomplete pass. Arm going forward, ball came out forward. That is more of a pass than the retarded tuck rule.
    eh, i tried. lol. i only partially watched the first half. :D

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    apparently being a sore winner is ok in this day and age. still not sure how harrison stayed in the game, or how that whole celebration thing went down. pumped up or not, rules are rules.
    It was retaliation over the Cardinals creaming the Steelers holder on a field goal attempt.. Remember he ran him right over.
    Last edited by Jacostang; 02-03-09 at 02:32 PM.
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    It was retaliation over the Cardinals creaming the Steelers holder on a filed goal attempt.. Remember he ran him right over.
    No the losers don't see both sides.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

I don't know how anybody with half a brain doesn't realize that you don't touch the holder. I didn't see it happen live but as soon as I saw the replays I knew the flag was more than justified. I have no problem with that penalty.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Quote Originally Posted by ASUSMC View Post
    I don't know how anybody with half a brain doesn't realize that you don't touch the holder. I didn't see it happen live but as soon as I saw the replays I knew the flag was more than justified. I have no problem with that penalty.
    If only i had a brain...... I haven't got a brain... only straw.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    It was retaliation over the Cardinals creaming the Steelers holder on a field goal attempt.. Remember he ran him right over.
    is that how we justify using the ball as a prop for a celebration in the end zone too? retaliation or not, that jerkoff should have not been remaining in the game. i don't care who the f he is.

but what would i know, i am just an uneducated AZ sissy.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Game Over. Pittsburgh Won. Thread closed.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5