Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The mods begin!

Theres a distinct difference on the sound between a 5.0 and a 4.6 on the LM-1. From the reviews and videos I've seen I think I'll still go with em. I'm not looking for something quiet and Bassani is more expensive than the SLP.
    1988 GT (BBK 1 5/8th ceramic shorties, BBK O/R X Pipe, SLP LM1 Catback, MSD Blaster Coil II, MSD Pro Billet Distributor, K&N Panel Filter, Weight Reduction, MT ET Streets )

Platinum Award 
    You could stiffin the chassi and get some Maximum Motorsports subs and strut brace and you will notice the change immediatly!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Thanks again Jaco!
    1988 GT (BBK 1 5/8th ceramic shorties, BBK O/R X Pipe, SLP LM1 Catback, MSD Blaster Coil II, MSD Pro Billet Distributor, K&N Panel Filter, Weight Reduction, MT ET Streets )

Quote Originally Posted by Jacostang View Post
    You could stiffin the chassi and get some Maximum Motorsports subs and strut brace and you will notice the change immediatly!!
    Can't go wrong with Maximum Motorsports, dispite the higher cost. I had a set of full length subframe connectors installed on my '04 Mach, and notaced a difference on the way home (Thanks Shane, good work).

Foxes are known for their chassis flex. I'm thinking of getting MM Full Length Subframes, 3 point shock tower brace, and the K member reinforcing bar for my '88 GT.

I haven't really thought about my suspension setup at all. Any suggestions?