Thread: 2010 SVT Raptor

Hybrid View

I saw the concept when I went to the Phoenix auto show on Thanksgiving day. The truck looks absolutely menacing in person. It has larger fenders front and rear. The concept was also equipped with remote reservoir fox racing shocks which I was informed would make it into production if released to the public. The front grille looked a little weird with the word "raptor" in it. Prices will be around the 40k mark. IF you can wait till late 2010, the 6.2 "hurricane" motor will be released in this truck with horsepower and torque near the 400 range. Should be pretty bad!

I understand if you want to get a real "up-close" look at this truck, attend Barrett-Jackson in January....

Quote Originally Posted by gjmack3 View Post
    I saw the concept when I went to the Phoenix auto show on Thanksgiving day. The truck looks absolutely menacing in person. It has larger fenders front and rear. The concept was also equipped with remote reservoir fox racing shocks which I was informed would make it into production if released to the public. The front grille looked a little weird with the word "raptor" in it. Prices will be around the 40k mark. IF you can wait till late 2010, the 6.2 "hurricane" motor will be released in this truck with horsepower and torque near the 400 range. Should be pretty bad!
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles