Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Classic Question...

Gold Award 
    Where's the car?

Gold Award 
    up by my house actually. cave creek and bell. fact the guy brought the car over to my house for me to personally check out...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    up by my house actually. cave creek and bell. fact the guy brought the car over to my house for me to personally check out...
    if he brought it by, driving it, id say so far there is a good feel there. seems a little more on the up and up. did you try breaking hard on the car too to see what it does? go up the on the freeway on ramp quickly with the AC on? you got to put any car you by thru the ringer to see if it gets questionable on you!

Gold Award 
    well, thought i would ad an update. the mrs wants to put this on hold for now. we are still gonna be lookin, but not gonna buyin anything right at the moment unless one of those "amazing" deals comes along. she drove the last car we looked at, and liked it, but had cold feet about spendng that kind of money right now. and honestly, i cannot say i blame her. she did say that she wants a classic now more than ever, but its gonna be a little bit longer. i am not complaing because so far i have learned alot more about classic stangs, and have gotten to look over 4 now, and its been an awesome experience.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Silver Award 
    Very wise Tony.

Gold Award 
    thanks. i told her when we looked at the last car, if we cannot commit to spending a little more to get a little more car, maybe this is not the time. so, gonna put a large sum of the money in a savings account that makes good intrest (forgot the name of those accounts, sorry!), and we will keep looking, and let our money grow a little, and in the mean time gain alot more knowledge, and really find the exact car we want.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

good call! and the savings thingy is called ING, i believe. that would be your best bet. prolly grab a stang when the economy starts getting a bit better.

Talk to Dan M at VAPA

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    yeah, i dunno. i am having trouble with the money part. need some knowledgeable people to confirm that a car in that shape is worth that money. will make deciding to spend that much, much more easier.
    Hank
    Phoenix
    '89 ASC/McLaren #176
    '87 ASC/McLaren #134 SOLD!
    '85 GT Orig Owner 27k miles

Gold Award 
    Keep lookin... A lot of people are hurtin for money these days and selling stuff they don't need cheap.

I just bought a huge GI Joe collection of over 250 Joes for $1000. These are 12" joes too, all MIB.

Gold Award 
    yeah, we are keepin an eye out. not activly lookin at cars anymore though. took care of a few other things, and what not. but come spring time we will probably start actively looking again.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile