31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will race

25 80.65%
  • I will spectate

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Day Copperstate Mustang Club & HPS

I know bro, Ive wanted to do this for years. Even more now with the Grabber.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconGTHO View Post
    Well, the helmet rule is the big deal for me, I dont have one. Also, the "loose articles". Does that include in the trunk? Theres some stuff that are "emergency" related and I wouldnt leave it behind. But, where would I stash my stuff? And, lastly, in car cam. Being my first time at the track, Im DEFINITELY getting vid if I do this, but how rigid does the cam have to be attached? Velcroed to the dash is my first choice, strapped to the rearview my second.
    your better off securing a tripod in the back with the seatbelts

Count me in....

2003 MACH 1
    MODS:
    TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hello Andy,
    My name is Keith Orr. I am the president of the "Rim Country Mustang Club", in Payson. I recently talked to Dave, and I asked him if this event was open to outside clubs etc., and he told me that all are welcome. But reading the thread on this activity, I saw where others have been asking if this activity was for CopperState alone, and if it was only for Mustangs.
    Our Club would like to participate in this track event if it is permitted. And the reason for the second question is because: We are a small Mustang club in Payson, and we are struggling in getting a large count for membership. So, we have also organized another club in Payson called "The Rim Country Sports Car Club". Due to the small membership count in RCMC, with the RCSCC all sports cars are allowed to join. So, we have many Corvette owners, Porsche, 350Z, Cobalt SS, etc. in this club, and they are interested in participating in your event as well. RCMC and RCSCC did participate in your last track event at Firebird, and after talking with Dave it sounds like this will be close to the same type of event and fun. All our members drive street only cars, so we would not have any race cars participating. All our members will qualify through tech, like they did at Firebird. Could you please e-mail me at:
    casperorr@npgcable.com with the information concerning our above questions? We would love to get registered/put on the list, as soon as possible. Sounds like you guys have some pretty fast cars. Are they all street, or are some of them Track cars?
    I appreciate any help or information that you can give me Andy.
    Thank you,
    Keith
    RCMC

Keith you are welcome to attend. Please give us an approx car count closer to the event.

Jeff
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

You got it my Friend. I will make sure and get on the ball with this one. I will get a count for you very soon.
    Thank you for all your help Jeff,

Keith
    RCMC

Do you have a pre-registration form or page posted. I did vote in the poll. Is this where you will get the count etc.

Thank you,
    Keith
    RCMC

No forms. Just show up at the track.

Just post a count to this thread when you get it.
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5

Thank you sir.

Keith
    RCMC

Dang so now there will be too many people and get to run 1 run every three hours?