Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need some advice :D

Gold Award 
    Wow, 16 with a Terminator? Thats alot of car for a noobie driver. Be careful with that thing....

umm, i dont think i have wheel hoping, it does kinda bounce in the back alittle, but i thought that was becuase traction control was on.

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedcobra View Post
    Wow, 16 with a Terminator? Thats alot of car for a noobie driver. Be careful with that thing....
    WOW ! Wish I HAD a job to buy a modded Terminator! Whew! (Let alone,that age)

yea i saved up for one since like 6th grade lol, and now im in 11th, i got a really good deal too :p

Platinum Award 
    even saving up every penny i would have come across from 6th grade to 11th grade, and having everyting else paid for (gas, insurance, food, etc) i wouldnt have enough for a terminator lol.
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

Remember i have a twin brother working also :D

You have one hell of a hot car that you do not know much about. I could not imagine starting a kid in anything more then a gt till you could appreciate it. At least you are wanting to take it to the track. Start slow man that car can do alot of damage with a flip of the ankle......

o i had a red 98 gt before this :p

so what should i do, i think i dont get the bouncing when spinning the tires. do you think i should go to speedworld or firebird? people say speedworld is less strict or something.

Thats on helluva car for an experienced driver let alone someone who has only had a drivers license for under a year. While this might not be the most popular advice I highly suggest you spend some time getting acclimated to that car and its particular nuances before you take it to the track. Remember... it only takes one oops to put the car into a wall.

One thing that I'm truly curious about, however. What do you (or your parents) pay in insurance on that car. If the two principal drivers are both 16 years of age I'm guessing its got to be something short of the gross national product of Liechtenstein... Yikes!
    2008 Bullitt, Highland Green Metallic, Dark Charcoal interior

Modifications

Planned Mod's:
    * How do you modify an instant classic?