Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speedworld

LOL...sorry not to laugh at you guys. Just remember he had a guy named Andy working the burnout box at LACR.

Lets say I burnt up my Diff and friend did too.

LACR's Old WWW http://members3.boardhost.com/timmys51/

Wonder if Bernie will run it like LACR Schedule? It was a non stop strip from Wed & Friday TNT (only prep was right at the opening), Saturday & Sunday he would have lots of Events. One could easily go there 4 times a week for months on end.

BTW: LACR's Safari Crew sucked. At the last stages of LACR being open, lots of accidents and they took forever to get to the scene. They were position at the first turn off.

I hope Bernie doesn't go and **** everything up.. I've been going out to speedworld as there are not enough 1/4 tracks in California..

I was out there on the 11th.. it was a regular tnt night.. the one thing I found was that the kid at the water box would put you in the middle of the box.. splashing water all over the place.. the other thing that is minor but.. is when they pull cars in parallel.. meaning in sted of pulling cars say on lanes 1 and 2 for say 5 mins.. they pulled 1&2 and then 3&4 and then 5&6..

So hows the weather in November in Phoenix?

Much rain? Not sure if you all ever had the weekend calender filled up, but it is missing wednesday TNT's. LOL

I can't believe neither track has a week night T&T???
    Last edited by Wharf Rat; 10-25-08 at 11:04 AM.
    2012 GT500 543/533 11.7@120
    1995 5.0 minute or two per lap