Thread: Need tires..any suggestions?

Need tires..any suggestions?

Hello All! Need to replace the skins on the front of my car..currently using Michelin Pilot Sport 265 35 ZR 18's. Wondering who might have them locally that wont leave me gasping for air. I have seen some in the $350 each range.
    Thanks

Platinum Award 
    You could try the Nitto 555's- I've had them on my cobra and the GT I had and they are great. They're around 200 bucks, so they won't break the bank.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Thanks Blk03SVT, I called Costco today and they have the Michelin as an all-season for $271 each including mounting and balancing. I'm giving this serious consideration to keep the tires matched but still looking at all options.

I will check for you tomorrow at work. I am a wholesaler for michelin, I will see what I can do for ya.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    You could try the Nitto 555's- I've had them on my cobra and the GT I had and they are great. They're around 200 bucks, so they won't break the bank.
    +1
    2001 GT Performance Red

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it, I have to get them replaced before I can do any driving, as I picked up a screw or nail this weekend and do not want to drive it until I get them replaced.

Platinum Award 
    Check Discount Tires webpage. Plus they'll match or beat prices, you can't go wrong with free lifetime balance&rotations !