Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: keep modding? or save for a termi?

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 93mustank View Post
    It to each there own....i like them all...but prefer a fox ..just me
    Only giving ya a hard time. I'd roll around in a fox if it were clean. With the right hood those things can look pretty mean.
    ~Andrew

well i would definately have to wait til i get out of college. 2 more years..... one day i want to have both a fox and a termi. the fox is amazing with the raw power but the termi's look wayy too sexy..
    2001 GT Performance Red

both can be made equally as fast. You are going to take a huge hit on the gt when selling it and going to dish out a lot of money. The smartest thing you can do is make your mind up now. Dont buy stupid shit for the car anymore cause you want to make it a little faster for now. Pullies for instance you'll gain a few hp now but if you go power adder they need to go. Realistically your going to shell out 10k extra on a cobra at least. For 10k i'd build a motor, throw on a blower or turbo and kill cobras, but thats just me I like surprising people better. Remember having a 2v you have the upper hand as far as drag racing goes you have a solid rear. Its a better starting ground and believe me you can fly in a 2v, just everyone gives up on them