Thread: The Official Built IRS Thread

Hybrid View

I have a 1999 Cobra IRS installed in the car.

As a project, I currently have a set of 03 Cobra Knuckles and axle shafts to install (actually I'm short one axle assembly right now)... and working on building the rear end with a 31 spline Black Gold differential.

Currently instaled are MM urethane subframe mounts, but I also have a set of Delrin suframe mounts to install.

I have the Cobra R Bilstein shocks, with the MM coilover kit, and 600# coilover springs.

I also have the Steeda urethane front diff bushings, and a set of aluminum spacers to replace them when I get going with everything else.

I have a Mocal fluid pump for a cooler setup, and have the spare pumpkin drilled and taped for the AN fitings. Can't remember what brand of cooler it is, but it's the stacked plate kind.

I also have the Kenny Brown rear bump-steer kit and adjusted the bump steer with it.

I have the Cobra R diff brace, which is the same one that the 03-04's come with stock I believe.

I also have Delrin upper and lower control arm bushings.

here are the parts that I have from the friendly Cobra R flks on SVT Performance...
    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...=160766&page=1

Last edited by DavidHarsay; 06-18-06 at 08:24 PM.