Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Sal and I'm a Mustang/Ford drag racer and promoter from Southern California. You may or may not reconize the name Sal's Speed Shop, but I have been promoting Ford drag racing on the West Coast for 8 years now. First with my MDDs (Mustang Drag Days) at Los Angeles County Raceway (LACR) in Palmdale,Ca from 2001 til the last days of that track's life in '07. Upon looking for a new place to race, my friend Mel (owner of the PSCA) who is a Mustang racer from back in the day offered me a Mustang Only class within the PSCA. So was born Mustang Maddness which to top it off is sponsored by FORD RACING...in its first year!!!

I have also been mentioned and did an install article with my friend, KJ Jones of 5.0 Mag. My MDDs were also featured in various mags, MM&FF, Car Craft, Race Pages...

We race with the PSCA at all their events which include Vegas and Pheonix, hence my registering on this site. We will be at Firebird at the end of September and I'm hoping many of you will be joining us, as THIS IS the future of Mustang drag racing on the West Coast!

www.pscaracing.com