Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New here

Well Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.. yes i downloaded pics of my roush in the gallery...

Sorry its taken so long to respond but i went out of town to watch... Pinks all out!! It will air Thanksgiving... so sad cause no fords made the top but there were some fast ass stangs there... met a guy with an 04 mach 1 doing very low 10's and the 50's are always fast...

fnsweet.com i actually have met a few guys from there.... at the jack roush signing event in June

And I am from Yuba City/Marysville..

tryin to answer everyones questions as best as I can

Unfortinately I dont have alot of pics of me with my car as I am the one with the camera all the time and everyone forgets to bring theres

We are hoping to have a photo shoot soon end of the year deal for everyone to have a clean pic of their car and with the owner if they want...

Cheyenne

You must have the only Roush in the YC/Marysville area. Is that burger joint/car show still going on in YC? I used to hit that place nearly every weekend.

Where did they have the 'All Out'? Sacto Raceway?
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Well DQ does that every other friday I guess but IHOP does the Saturday nite hot rod car shows now... More classics than anything else but i roll in sometimes... never more than maybe 20+ cars there on a given sat nite....

I have a group of stangs i get into trouble with on friday/sat nites for the most part.. I call it follow the leader... cause you know theres nothing to do in this 1 lil bar of a town so we just cruise around from one spot to another....

mostly fast GT's and a few cobras picked up a gt with a mach 1 engine....

And I believe there is 2 more roush's in this town I have seen only 1 of them and its an older hispanic fellow and i dont speak spanish so other than hello... thats as far as I can get with him....

The other roush... only heard of it so far... I keep watchin thou...

Cheyenne

Oh sorry Pinks all out was in sonoma @ Infenion Raceway... the old sears point track

Welcome! Nice Roush! Are you on www.fnsweet.com?
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

I think i am... I lose myself sometimes... I have met a few guys from fnsweet at the roush event in june 08....

If i am on there.. 1roushgirl is who i am... thats my name where ever i go...

And thx.. I feel very lucky having this car.. shes been good to me and i try to return the favor lol

she is goin down this winter for some much needed hp... shes only stage 2 and i think she needs to go alil faster.... never too much hp in my opinion...

not sure what route i am going yet... still doin my research cost vs hp... I want to make sure I get all the power for the money... but not willin to cut corners either...

I dont think goin cheap is always the best way when you are dealing with hp....

least thats what daddy always said.. if you are going to do it... do it right or dont bother..

Cheyenne

Quote Originally Posted by 1RoushGirl View Post
    Well DQ does that every other friday I guess but IHOP does the Saturday nite hot rod car shows now... More classics than anything else but i roll in sometimes... never more than maybe 20+ cars there on a given sat nite....

I have a group of stangs i get into trouble with on friday/sat nites for the most part.. I call it follow the leader... cause you know theres nothing to do in this 1 lil bar of a town so we just cruise around from one spot to another....

mostly fast GT's and a few cobras picked up a gt with a mach 1 engine....

And I believe there is 2 more roush's in this town I have seen only 1 of them and its an older hispanic fellow and i dont speak spanish so other than hello... thats as far as I can get with him....

The other roush... only heard of it so far... I keep watchin thou...

Cheyenne
    The place I'm thinkin' of was called "Checker's" or "Chubby's". I know it wasn't a chain, like DQ. When I lived up there, I either got a lift with another guy I was in the AF with or drove the Dub I had then. A person showing up late ended up parking around the block. It's kinda like what we have with Pavilions here, but with a parking problem. I wish I could remember where off the main drag of YC it was. That was like 10+ years ago.

It does sound like the YC/Marysville area is still close to the same as it was, when I was there. A good place to start something in.

And, Infineon is a better place to have the "All Out" show at, than Sacto. I just figured it might have been at an 'old school' track like Sacto.

Did you run your Roush?
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Gold Award 
    Welcome form the gang.......