Thread: Gumball 3000 Vids and Pics

Gumball 3000 Vids and Pics

Here is a real short clip of a few Gumballers heading into the HRE checkpoint. The pics and another longer vid on the way shortly!

http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/20...ll-3000-teaser

Here are the pics. Thanks to two of my friends, Jimmy and Clay, for also taking some pics. It was very cool seeing some these cars and celebs. The people were really friendly. The silver Gallardo's clutch went out so I made a quick call to a friend of mine to get the car down to Symbolic to get repaired and have them back on the road. The Ford GT and M6 put on a little show doing donuts in the back lot at HRE and other's raced off side by side to get back on their way, only to have a cop pull up and lecture us (not participating in the rally) on not racing...lol. Apparently the Hoff broke down in LA in the real KITT car but we did have a recreation driven by some very wacky Euros. Make sure to look through the entire gallery, there are a few funny pics.

Full Gallery (112 PICS): http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/v/...08/Gumball3000

A mad scramble!

The Gumpert Apollo was on the run and from the looks of it the car has definitely been driven hard since its first appearance at Cars and Coffee.

These blonde twins drove that SLR like they stole it.

The Phantom wasn't impressing her.

Cuz she decided she'd prefer to go for the ride of her life! lol.

Holy legs!!!!!!
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed