Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We've Been Challenged

Hybrid View

Cool We've Been Challenged

Some..."mopar" group said they would take the "club" award for a show (FREE BTW) that is coming up this friday...saying they are the best West Side Club. No so fast you short bus dodge owners...

This is a call out for Wild West Mustang'rs to show up this friday night at the Walgreens (meeting place) at Dysart & Greenway at 7:15pm. From there we will cruise over a mile to the show site and make some ford noise.

See you at Walgreens!

Thats 3 miles from my house, but I will be 1000 miles away in San Antonio. Wish I could be there.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Silver Award 
    Id go but Ill be in Cali at a wedding.

Isn't that the way it always is ASU...you finally get a show in your area and you're in a different country. ;)

It's a pretty small show and I am not sure it benefits anyone other than a couple of restaurants that are there...but...it's a challenge and the mopars think they're gonna beat us.

I would go if I can get that bolt out, hoping to start surgery in the morning......

ooo damn Mopar Freaks. ok well i was going to go to the normall cruise but this sounds like to much fun

Platinum Award 
    Go get em !!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Any more info on the show? Where at? How late? Is it a show and shine? I might be able to make it!

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu007 View Post
    Any more info on the show? Where at? How late? Is it a show and shine? I might be able to make it!
    Friday night August 1st from 7PM - 12:00am, 1st Annual Car Show and Shine and looks like it is being put on by 2 restaurants (Alfredo's and Papa Johns)

There is no entry fee, and they will be giving away Awards as Best of Show, Club Participation and more. The show will be held in the parking lot at the corner of Grand Ave and Greenway.

Looks like we need to see some club participation on this one. So come on WWMC members, if I can do it so can you, I will be driving back into town 130 miles, just to do this with the club, and then have to drive back out the next day to finish my business, like I said if I can do it, so can you. Let's support OUR club and make a strong showing, and show this mopar club who the king's of the west side really are. Let's do this.

i think i'm off at 4 or 6 that day i can try and make it :D