Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 gt500kr

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by About2Bite View Post
    Really? I couldn't see myself replacing my Cobra with a GT500. The only other possibility would be a cammed LS2 C6 or a bolt on/tuned LS3 C6. These new vettes are SICK

But 150K for anything American other than a Ford GT is not something I could see myself doing, but this is coming from someone who can't afford that if the wanted to... Yet
    Now now....who said anything about "replacing" the cobra? I'm close to having the title in hand, and am thinking of either buying a kick ass aready built notch for the track, or another fun street car, like a GT500.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    Now now....who said anything about "replacing" the cobra? I'm close to having the title in hand, and am thinking of either buying a kick ass aready built notch for the track, or another fun street car, like a GT500.
    Well done sir!

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    Nice

That is the way to do it, don't sell them just keep collecting
    Black 04 Cobra

KB 2.2 @ 19#'s, 3.25(15#) upper, 4# lower, CAI, Kooks LT's, Catted H,
    SLP LM1 CB, 60# inj, BF idlers, BF TB, Zoom ZVT Stage 3, 26 Spline, MGW,
    2400 MAF, Ron Davis Racing HE, SCT tune, AFS 10.5, 315/35/17

Quote Originally Posted by wickedcobra View Post
    I have it worked out with my wife too, I get car parts, she gets brooms, vacuum, irons etc....LOL

Platinum Award 
    Was in 5 Star today, they have a Black KR on the floor. Salesmen are even disgusted with the price Mngmt set.One salesman told me a guy offered 100k,but Mgr turned him down. They have now dropped it 10k to 130k.They are also getting a silver with blue stripes. (Also, it is a 08)
    Last edited by Blackmagic1; 08-22-08 at 10:03 AM.

Gold Award 
    wow. 140k? yikes. not worth it imo. would be cool to have, but imagine how many people are gonna think your a doush for payin that much? yikes! think my cobra has a good home in my garage for a looooooooong time. if i ever have 140k to drop on a stang, i better have a much nicer house than my middle class homestead i live in now!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

What pisses me off is the dealer incentives that they attach to an already overpriced car. I was fortunate to buy my '08 without the dealer incentive. They didn't drop it out of the kindness of their hearts, believe me. I happen to know the sales person personally (she's on the commercial side at Earnhardt, not retail) and they were actually losing money on the car sitting on the lot, because they had to start paying daily interest on it. That's when you go in and make your deal. There are and will be GT500's sitiing on lots in this economy, find one at a dealer that paid for the inventory and has '09's coming in and you can get a steal...

^^^^
    Probably not on the GT500KR, though...(yet)