Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad dealings with fellow HPS member.......

I am trying to come to a agreement. Im not just goona lose 200 bucks and the catback just because you say you want it back when I know I pulled out a perfectly good engine. Plus I dont really have the time 2 go over there Im tight on money and gas isn't cheap. You needed a block I needed the catback and the cash, I thought this was gonna be a win win for both us now its all crap.
    04' F150 Supercrew

...its crap for me....not you....I am at the losing end.

definitely not a win win....

your not loosing anything I am....

You are not making any attempt to settle you refuse to look at it and are giving a bunch of excuses.

2 excuses? Since when is that a bunch?
    04' F150 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by 93mustank View Post
    Great point.....the block is punched to 306.... I dont have any 306's laying around....Do you for a minute think I would go through all of this for 200 bucks. What world do some people live in.

why in the hell do I need to take a loss.

Its mind boggling how some people think. If he just comes over and looks at it he can clearly tel its his.
    dude i'm not saying you should loose 200 dollars i'm not saying either way. I'm just trying to give suggestions to work it out and suggesting maybe meeting in the middle could settle this.

Its cool ruckus ...see what your saying.....

Punisher I will come all the way down there pick you up....buy some beer...we can look at it together....i will load it up deliver it to your house and help you lift it out.

The same thing happened to a good friend of mine back home. He sold a 347 that ran fine to another club member and the same thing happened. The new owner checked the lower end and there were problems. My friend refunded the money. At least you could do is to come over and check out the block that you sold him.

Gold Award 
    I agree with ruckus, split it down the middle so it is a wash for both of you. Used means used..........

Gold Award 
    If he is offering to pick him up, buy him beer just so he can take a look at it, the point is obvious. ike I said in my original post. It mght have "ran" fine, doesnt mean it is.

Thanks guys ..... I hope the right thing is done so i can get my silver 86 on the road and go to some shows. I miss being on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by 93mustank View Post
    This is the only engine I have over here and you helped me put it on the stand........
    And what about the block I helped you get of the stand? I just remembered this......
    04' F150 Supercrew