Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad dealings with fellow HPS member.......

Dude you even said to keep the Catback and give you something that was worth 200 bucks. Like I said how do I now thats not the blown engine you bought??...
    04' F150 Supercrew

I can vouche for Keith being a stand up guy who wouldn't BS anybody about anything. Hope you guys work something out though..

This is the only engine I have over here and you helped me put it on the stand.......just come over and we will have a few beers and pull the rest of the caps and look at the mess.

I want my money and catback back.

Quote Originally Posted by ahawkins View Post
    I can vouche for Keith being a stand up guy who wouldn't BS anybody about anything. Hope you guys work something out though..
    Thanks alix

So are you now saying you never recently bought a blown 302 like you told me?
    04' F150 Supercrew

All you have to do is come over....simple as that..... motor is on the stand.....your same oil pan ,your same type of freeze plugs...your same motor mounts with studs....the same orange red bead of gasket sealer ..... I am no liar.

Do the right thing. Should be no reason for you to argue.

And Im no liar either.
    04' F150 Supercrew

From reading it you cant blame thepunisher for being skeptical since you said you recently blew a 302. You did a pliminary check of the motor he helped you install it and he left the next day you call saying the motors shot. That would have given enough time to swap the motor out with a blown one (not saying you would do something like that but saying he thinks/is saying motor was fine when he pulled it and others have verified). Looking through old post punisher posted up a lot about isues, loosing to ls1's, but never a help thread i heard a bang etc. Seems like a lot of other issue's/questions he did post oup about. Buying something used is a risk and everything is as is. I personally when i buy something check everything out before i seal the deal just to be sure, it doesnt sound like punisher was in a rush since he staid to help out. Hopefully you guys settle it if you really want to get punisher sold a 306 you blew a 302 go togther and have it measured to see if its a 302 or been punched out to a 306. If you dont want to do that let him pass emissions with the catback swap back and take the 200 dollar hit or maybe meet in the middle and both take a 100 dollar hit and take it as a lesson.

Any one have any input....The guy refuses to even come look at the block or even attempt to make things right. I guess there is not much more I can do.

Everyone just be buyer aware. Dont get screwed like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruckus46gt View Post
    From reading it you cant blame thepunisher for being skeptical since you said you recently blew a 302. You did a pliminary check of the motor he helped you install it and he left the next day you call saying the motors shot. That would have given enough time to swap the motor out with a blown one (not saying you would do something like that but saying he thinks/is saying motor was fine when he pulled it and others have verified). Looking through old post punisher posted up a lot about isues, loosing to ls1's, but never a help thread i heard a bang etc. Seems like a lot of other issue's/questions he did post oup about. Buying something used is a risk and everything is as is. I personally when i buy something check everything out before i seal the deal just to be sure, it doesnt sound like punisher was in a rush since he staid to help out. Hopefully you guys settle it if you really want to get punisher sold a 306 you blew a 302 go togther and have it measured to see if its a 302 or been punched out to a 306. If you dont want to do that let him pass emissions with the catback swap back and take the 200 dollar hit or maybe meet in the middle and both take a 100 dollar hit and take it as a lesson.
    Great point.....the block is punched to 306.... I dont have any 306's laying around....Do you for a minute think I would go through all of this for 200 bucks. What world do some people live in.

why in the hell do I need to take a loss.

Its mind boggling how some people think. If he just comes over and looks at it he can clearly tel its his.