Wow.... i like how this goes from me being screwed on a block....to know I am trying to scam....are you guys dead serious.....do you think for a minute I would go through all of this to scam some one......I am an honest person.

going to the garage and taking pics of all three blocks.... I like how people run there mouth on the internet....All he has to do is come over and man up.... Feel free to cruise on by the house if your really that skeptical...I have six other mustangs.... I am always working on one of them....bring some beer.

If you guys want feel free to ask my girlfriend about a ghetto black guy driving a 70's ford pickup who picked up my first junk 302 feel free.....

Here is the p/v clearance issue 302 that I just pulled yesterday form my silver 86. The timing chain skipped and put the valves into the pistons.

Here is a panned out picture my p/v clearance issue motor on the stand with the spun bearing 306 on the ground.

Here are pictures of his 306 on the ground it has a ph 18 fram crap filter .....certain freeze plugs....of course nice spun bearings..... motor mounts with a tag and studs.

And here is the block I bought last night from this craigslist ad
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/762171297.html

Still in the back of the girlfriends car.

Oh and I gave the GF such great sex the other night she loaned me 100 bux for the other short block.

oh and I have a nice dial caliper if anyone wants to do some measuring.