I have been around the mustang scene for a few years now and have lots of honest dealings with other members. Nothing but good feedback and have purchased so many mustang parts whether it be local or nationwide.

There recently was a thread called " Fox Catback please!!!" http://www.highperformancestangs.com...hlight=catback

I replied that I had a catback for sale for 100.00 firm.

ThePunisher95 contacted me with a deal. Saying he had a good running stock 306 short block that he would trade for the catback plus I give him 200.00 cash.

Just so happens I was looking for a short block for my 86 so I told him I was definitely interested.

He told me the 306 was in great condition,only 6000 miles and there was no issues what so ever with the block. ( I have all the pm's)

After many PM's back and forth settled the deal.

The next day he came over and I gave him the catback plus 200.00 cash and he helped me put the motor on the stand. With just a visual inspection of the bores and cam bearings the block looked good. I trusted him and he went on his way.

The next day I go to take the oil pan off and check a main cap bearing. As I do every motor to ensure myself.

This is what I found.......

Right after the find I politely text him that I would like my money back and he could pick his ruined motor up.

Long story short..... He says he spent the money and has refused to give anything back.He didnt even offer to bring the Catback back. Kept saying it ran fine when he had it.

ThePunisher95 even told me to post this thread to see what other members have to say.

Please do not have any dealings with ThePunisher95 as you will be disappointed. I will update this if he mans up and gives me what I am owed.