Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad dealings with fellow HPS member.......

Gold Award 
    take it for free and lose.

im not gonna read all the BS back and forth. when you buy something and agree then its a done deal UNLESS a warranty is implied. why didnt the pan come off the day you bought it? thats your fault. I just sold my engine and I would have done anything the seller wanted to make him happy. but when he left with the engine it was his. he said deal and that was it.

learn from your mistakes.

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucafu1 View Post
    take it for free and lose.

im not gonna read all the BS back and forth. when you buy something and agree then its a done deal UNLESS a warranty is implied. why didnt the pan come off the day you bought it? thats your fault. I just sold my engine and I would have done anything the seller wanted to make him happy. but when he left with the engine it was his. he said deal and that was it.

learn from your mistakes.

+1

I bought a 29k car that after 200 miles blew a plug and toasted the motor. $13k later it has a new motor. Did I whine to the Dealer, NO. It was very clearly sold as is. I sacked up and learned from it. Should I have done more homework on the car prior to the purchase? Yes. Should I have had a mechanic look at it prior to purchase? Yes. As he said, learn from your mistakes and move on. Just my .02.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Gold Award 
    nah mike, it was only an exhaust leak! lol... still feel bad about that one man.... but if anyone would know about an as-is deal, you would be the one. that was a crappy deal right there...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    +1

I bought a 29k car that after 200 miles blew a plug and toasted the motor. $13k later it has a new motor. Did I whine to the Dealer, NO. It was very clearly sold as is. I sacked up and learned from it. Should I have done more homework on the car prior to the purchase? Yes. Should I have had a mechanic look at it prior to purchase? Yes. As he said, learn from your mistakes and move on. Just my .02.
    In this case your .02 is worth $200 and a used "catback." You are right. Unless there's a contract or warranty, stank is stuck with it.

And stank has ANOTHER block that was busted but now he says he doesn't have it? only the one 306? Ive been a mustang owner for years. > This is one for the books. How does an engine disappear?

>Punisher> did you now something mightta been wrong and aint fessing?

> Honestly, How do we know stank didn't blow it up or switcharoo the motors?

> Does anyone know if punisher ever been accused of scamming before? How about his alias on the other forum? What about stanker? Does he use any other handles on any other forums?

> stank never took the time to start the engine before he bought it? ooooooooook. your own dumb fault.

>Stank claims to be an experienced mustang owner and don't realize the motor is STILL worth $200 and a old catback with a spun bearing anyway. Where's the argument?

I gave the other block to a nice African American who was collecting scrap metal. Lol I love how many new members this thread made. All one posters.

10-4 on everyones replies..It was all my fault yada yada .... Just got a great deal on another block. Nice guy.

Oh anybody wanna buy a stock 306 with spun bearings and a bad crank ? Only asking 200 and maybe a catback. Its a good deal.

Go head and lock this one up..... I will be in the garage getting my car back on the road.

She is heartless right now

Quote Originally Posted by 93mustank View Post
    I gave the other block to a nice African American who was collecting scrap metal. Lol I love how many new members this thread made. All one posters.

10-4 on everyones replies..It was all my fault yada yada .... Just got a great deal on another block. Nice guy.

Oh anybody wanna buy a stock 306 with spun bearings and a bad crank ? Only asking 200 and maybe a catback. Its a good deal.

Go head and lock this one up..... I will be in the garage getting my car back on the road.

She is heartless right now

That car had a block when I was there!!!! Were did it go? Were did the block go that I helped you take of the stand??? Your shit is not adding up dude!!!

And if you guys want I can post up the threads were I asked about this problem.
    04' F150 Supercrew

Gold Award 
    time to lock this thread it is obviously going nowhere.....

Please dont lock it! I want to hear his response on that!
    04' F150 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher95 View Post
    Please dont lock it! I want to hear his response on that!
    I pulled the motor..... skipped a tooth on the timing chain and had piston slap. Bent the valves.Car wasn't running. Thats why I bought your block. So i can get it going . But I just bought a good short block from craigslist tonight .
    So I now have a broke 302 and a broke 306 if any one wants them.

Silver Award 
    seems like he gave a block for scrap metal?
    2003 svt Lightning
    chickenears cai

bassani catback
    bassani catted mid
    LFP stage one W/ 4lb lower
    Fluidyne HE

a little faster then stock.