Thread: Thank you stage 3

Thank you stage 3

I took my Cobra to stage 3 for my Zoom ZVT Clutch, 26 spline, Fidanza flywheel and header install, because I lacked the time and tools needed. They did an awesome job! They were a pleasure to work with and they worked until they got the job done right. I will most certainly be a returning customer. Thanks Ethan and everyone else at Stage 3!

On a side note, the car sounds fantastic and the clutch grabs like superglue. Going in for a re-tune Wednesday, getting some slicks and heading to the track!!!
    Last edited by vicious781; 07-15-08 at 02:28 AM.

Gold Award 
    Awesome, sounds like you are ready for some fun

Gold Award 
    good stuff!

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Platinum Award 
    Nice!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

+1 Stage 3 is the best, they just got threw doing work on my car today too and it looks like i have found my new shop......FINALLY!

How much for the install? I'm looking to throw a set of long tubes on my car at some point... Don't really want to deal w/ the pita of installing them myself.
    04 Cobra

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow04Cobra View Post
    How much for the install? I'm looking to throw a set of long tubes on my car at some point... Don't really want to deal w/ the pita of installing them myself.
    Man you'll love the LT's- nothing like WOT with longtubes and full 3" exhaust. Your car looks great- what rims are those?

Sorry to whore the thread, good to hear you've had a good experience at Stage 3. I'm curious how that ZVT clutch is working for you thus far.

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500

Quote Originally Posted by BLK03SVT View Post
    Man you'll love the LT's- nothing like WOT with longtubes and full 3" exhaust. Your car looks great- what rims are those?

Sorry to whore the thread, good to hear you've had a good experience at Stage 3. I'm curious how that ZVT clutch is working for you thus far.
    Thanks man, they're the silver SSR GT3's. My fiance and I just bought a house out by 115th Ave and Happy Valley, so I've had to put mods on hold for quite some time now. Eventually though, LT's will go on the car w/ a twin screw. If you're in Peoria, I think I may have seen your vert. around here before. You get it out often?
    04 Cobra

Platinum Award 
    You've probably seen my car because I live on 115th and Happy Valley, just south of Happy Valley off 115th. Nice to have another Cobra in the neighborhood!

2011 Shelby GT 500
    Black/Black/Satin Black Stripes, Electronics Pkg, FRPP/BMR Suspension/Borla-Ford Racing Exhaust
    488rwhp/463rwtq bone stock
    Great Past Rides:
    2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible- 302 Stroker & more- PSR Tuned, 2003 Mustang GT- Silver Coupe w/boltons
    1996 Mustang GT/SC- Paxton SC & Tons of Mods- SuperFord Mag Car, 1995 Mustang- Red w/boltons. 1968 Galaxie 500