View Poll Results: Meeting Location

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Berge

20 66.67%
  • Church

10 33.33%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Monthly Meeting Location/VOTE.......

Silver Award 
    My guess is the way the security is handled at the church we almost dare someone to mess with the cars.

Ive seen a couple of big guns I wouldn't want to mess with at these meetings.

Although I'm fairly new to the club going on 2 years, but frankly the amenities there are pretty impressive, lots of room, a full kitchen and more than ample parking. The free munchies at every meeting is a bonus. I bet there are some car clubs that could only dream of this sort of setup!

The drive cant be really that bad for anyone, it is after all on Sunday so there's minimal traffic on the roads.

Id go anywhere everyone decided. Its about the people first and the reason I'm part of a club is to enjoy the new friends.

So if you don't come out to the 1 day a month meeting its really only your loss overall. Its already been mentioned that people would pick others up that didn't want to drive, myself included. Im in the 7th Street and Bell area.

67 'Stang Lover
    Well put Joe, I hope to see everyone this Sunday at the meeting...........Steve

Gold Award 
    I never went to any of the meetings because I wasn't about to leave my car parked outside in the hood. I didn't know they had volunteer security, but still.. I'm all for Berge. Save a $1000.

I also like Vinny's idea about having a meeting at peoples homes, but then again you need to have security watching the cars.

How many people make these meetings?

Any chance of spliting the meetings every other month...east side, west side. Is Berge related to any other dealers on the west side?

Quote Originally Posted by hiker View Post
    i never went to any of the meetings because i wasn't about to leave my car parked outside in the hood. I didn't know they had volunteer security, but still.. I'm all for berge. Save a $1000.

I also like vinny's idea about having a meeting at peoples homes, but then again you need to have security watching the cars.

How many people make these meetings?

Any chance of spliting the meetings every other month...east side, west side. Is berge related to any other dealers on the west side?

x 2...

I vote for Indigo Joe's in East Mesa!
    Sold
    2004 Cobra, Whipple ,TH-400
    Burning Corn
    9.97 - 135.5