Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: east side tech night?

Silver Award 
    I doubt this is going to float because the only part of the service department open on a Sunday at Berge are the 5 or 6 bays with lifts that are in their prep area, which is open from open to close during the opening hours of the new car/used car sales floors. The man you would need to contact would be Ed Baker, the service manager @ Berge. I think it is a long shot due to OSHA regulations and concerns regarding theft because you would be in an area where keys to vehicles are readily accessible, access to the tools of the alarm/accessory techs, etc. If you guys would like to ask about club discounts on parts or something to that line the man you need to search for goes by the name of radar.

Any other questions, ask.
    ~Andrew

I am down for meeting up, just need some time to plan for it. I am actually knee deep installing my 306 in the 91 hatch. I have a detailed thread on SBFTech here so I can get help and also be laughed at!! Just got the engine bolted in last night. Things should really move from here on out.

JoeT is right, It sucks ass trying to work in this heat. No way around it though.

Silver Award 
    Im loving life tonight though Im in Heber/Overgaard and it was a high today of 88 and rained, and currently its 67 at 9:50pm! To bad I can ever bring the stang here, damn dirt roads, but I had this place before I bought the stang. Thought Id boast on the weather!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Im loving life tonight though Im in Heber/Overgaard and it was a high today of 88 and rained, and currently its 67 at 9:50pm! To bad I can ever bring the stang here, damn dirt roads, but I had this place before I bought the stang. Thought Id boast on the weather!
    I don't really like you right now JoeT!

Platinum Award 
    Just finished raining here at my house!! Went from 105 to 85 in 15 mins.... Gotta love the Monsoon!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Silver Award 
    Well anyone interested is more than welcome to come up here and hang out, the weathers beautiful. We dont have the extra room to bunk anyone since some of my family is coming in still tonight, but they are having a huge arts and crafts festival this weekend and Saturday morning theres a parade and Saturday nite they do the fireworks here. Theres a BestWestern about a mile from my house so you could bunk there and hang with us in the day. Our home is on the golf course so you could get in a round if you desired. anyones welcome. We do however head out early Sunday morning to beat the traffic back.
    Last edited by JoeT; 07-03-08 at 11:36 PM.

Platinum Award 
    Joe we are planning the last week in July to come up to pinetop..
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"