I saw that the west side club had organized a couple of nights where everyone got together at one persons house on a saterday morning, had a pancake breakfast and helped each other do some work on their cars. I wanted to go but it was a little further then I wanted to drive so I though maybe we could organize something like that on the east side? We all know that there are projects that we want to do on our cars that we may or may not know what to do, or have the tools/hands to do it. I am sure there is somebody in our club that has done it before that could help and maybe there is something you can help them with, we could call it a mechanical pot luck even if there was not food.

yellowgt5.0 has been helping me with the top of my motor recently and I am going to build him a cool box for some subs. I have thought about attacking my exhaust after this, anyone else need some stereo work done?

What are some other projects that club members want to do on their cars? are there any nights that are good or off limits for people if we do get this rollin?