Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quick question

Silver Award 
    I'm sorry to say but I think you are on the right track selling it. Your young and can another one as soon as you get established. My Saleen is my 5th Mustang so it never goes away! The day you are working just to put gas in your car is the day the car has to go.

Good luck either way!
    2004 Saleen Convertible #298 SC/281-SOLD
    1970 Chevelle LS3 Build/T56

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
    you wil miss her if you do. After a new motor and just finishing your pods I couldn't even consider it..

I have recently been thinking about pulling my rear seat to install a single 15". IF you have somebody that HAS to have the rear seat let me know and I can consider pulling it early if it helps a pony broter out.
    Putting the new motor in was so i can get the experience and learn, yeah it was to make it a hell of alot more faster, but what i got out of buiding it i can use in the future to make another bad ass motor. It was a dad and son project that took a good 6 months so yeah i will miss the motor but its all apart of the experience that i went through to get it. I like building things driving them is fun too, but fun has to come after priority. Right now i have to get through school, driving every where and i'd live to have some money to have fun with, this car i have now is just costing me so mucuh money not only on gas but having a mustang you always want to upgrade it in a way, you all no that! Its never good how it is lol. So if i eliminate this car and get a daily driver that i dont care what is looks like or how fast it goes it will save me alot more money to save to get a terminator when i get older hehe But yeah i will be cleaning it out this week and getting it ready to sell, if any of you are interested i know every inch of this car and am willing to tell you everything you need to know. And please get the word out for me also. Thanks guys!!

how much do you think i should ask for it?

Quote Originally Posted by AZSaleen04 View Post
    I'm sorry to say but I think you are on the right track selling it. Your young and can another one as soon as you get established. My Saleen is my 5th Mustang so it never goes away! The day you are working just to put gas in your car is the day the car has to go.

Good luck either way!
    thats what they want us to doo keep your stang garage it and buy a motorcycle.i need to park mine for the same reason.i got me an old truck for cheap and it takes regular.put collectors insurance on the stang and base insured the truck.saved me $1000 a year and free truck insurance

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobrazzz View Post
    thats what they want us to doo keep your stang garage it and buy a motorcycle.i need to park mine for the same reason.i got me an old truck for cheap and it takes regular.put collectors insurance on the stang and base insured the truck.saved me $1000 a year and free truck insurance
    hmmmm I wonder who just did that....
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

who are you going through? I already have an old ranger....

Silver Award 
    Let me know first what you decide to sell it for (PM me, everytime I want to buy a car off here, someone else beats me to it), I already bought the wing off it, might just as well get the rest of it , how much you charge me to swap out the engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev'n Kevin View Post
    how much you charge me to swap out the engines.

What do you mean?

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowGT5.0 View Post
    What do you mean?
    If I buy yours, I want to put your engine in my 95 and and my engine in your car. Then resell yours. In other words all I want is that bad a$$ motor of yours, lol

lol and take my motor out of my beautiful car :( she would not like that very much lol