Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quick question

quick question

What are your opinions?

Im thinking about selling my 94 Gt soon

My car has no back seat, just a delete, do you think i need to go out and find myself a seat, or just leave it the way it is? I have a built 306 in it with only about 2K miles on it.

Gold Award 
    wow, why you wanna do a thing like that? that is a clean car, and after all, you just put a new motor in it! i'd say keep it... well...unless your sellin it to buy a cobra...lol. just kiddin'...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    wow, why you wanna do a thing like that? that is a clean car, and after all, you just put a new motor in it! i'd say keep it... well...unless your sellin it to buy a cobra...lol. just kiddin'...
    Yeah man i really want to keep it, but truth is with gas prices and me being a college student with making eight bucks an hour i need something more fuel efficient. I have the rest of my life when i have a good job to buy something like a cobra but right now im just making money to pay for gas which is bothering me right now, and i know its only going to get worse

Gold Award 
    you know i really feel that one man. it cost me friggen 60 bucks to fill the tank on my RANGER today. thats just friggen nuts... and this was at costco. so i totally hear ya man. just stick around even if ya do sell the stang. ;)

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Silver Award 
    Damn. Sucks to hear that man. I say deal with that at the time of sale. If the owner really has to have one, knock a few bucks off the price or offer to get a replacement.
    ~Andrew

I will! Just get the word out for me if you can, ill probly post the car up in the next couple of weeks, i need to detail it and get all my information on it organized

Silver Award 
    If you need help on a kick ass detail to get rid of the swirling and whatnot you've got going on with the car, I'd be more than happy to help.
    ~Andrew

alright thanks man, ill be talking to you soon than lol

what a bummer! you have a gorgeous car!
    i know how you feel. i was looking at buying a 98 Cobra but being a fulltime student its kinda hard to do that. but were young and have our whole life to buy nice cars. oh and on the positive side the 2010 GT has the 5.0 engine with 400 hp and 400 tq (thats the rumor going around) but i know some people down here looking for a nice car so ill wpread the word.
    Jason

you wil miss her if you do. After a new motor and just finishing your pods I couldn't even consider it..

I have recently been thinking about pulling my rear seat to install a single 15". IF you have somebody that HAS to have the rear seat let me know and I can consider pulling it early if it helps a pony broter out.