Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 04' Cobra Custom Paint/nitrous/stereo/wheels $21999

04' Cobra Custom Paint/nitrous/stereo/wheels $21999

( I AM TAKING OFFERS.....SO DONT WAIT IT WILL BE GONE)...EQUAL/PARTIAL TRADES WELCOME.

Selling it for $21,999

UP FOR SALE IS MY CUSTOM 2004 SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG COBRA CONVERTABLE 6SPD. PROFESIONALLY DONE CUSTOM BY NORTH SCOTTSDALE COLLISION IS $9800 HOUSE OF KOLOR CHAMELEON PAINT (RED TO BLUE) SHIFTING PAINT (9 MO. OLD),PLUS ANOTHER $1000 FOR THE BOTTLE/POCKET/DASH TO GET DONE.

MOST WANTED DARK GRAY LEATHER SUEDE INTERIOR

CUSTOM CHROME 20X10/20X9 MOZ WHEEL PACKAGE (4WKS OLD)

$15,000 STEREO WITH A VIPER 2 WAY LCD SCREEN ALARM/KEYLESS, FOCAL UTOPIA 6" COMPONENT FRONT SPEAKERS(CUSTOM TWEETER PODS), FOCAL 6" K2P COMPONENT REAR SPEAKERS,2008' KENWOOD DVD TOUCHSCREEN WITH IPOD CONTROL TO PLAY ALL YOUR IPOD VID MOVIES ON THE SCREEN, A FULLY WATERPROOF/NIGHT VISION BACK UP CAMERA(CUSTOM MOUNTED IN THE REAR TRUNK KEY CYLINDER)(4) ALPINE PDX (MOST HIGH END) AMPLIFIERS (2)1000.1 FOR SUBS AND (2)4CHANNELS FOR THE MIDS/HIGHS,(4) 10" KICKER CVR SUBS IN A CUSTOM SUEDE ENCLOSURE TO MATCH THE SEATS

CUSTOM MOLDED FIBERGLASS DASH TO DVD SCREEN (PAINTED TO MATCH OUTSIDE), TO SAY THE CAR STEREO SOUNDS GREAT WOULD BE A SERIOUS UNDERSTATEMENT....I PROMISE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!

CUSTOM PAINTED TEXAS NITROUS TECH. DUAL NOZZLE WET KIT W/ TRIBAL FLAME NITROUS TANK CAR (3WKS OLD). ALSO HAS A DIGITAL MSD WINDOW SWITCH (TURNS NITROUS ON/OFF) IN THE GLOVE BOX TO INSURE DUMMY PROOF USAGE, ASWELL AS A PRESSURE REGULATED NITROUS EXPRESS BOTTLE HEATER TO KEEP THE BOTTLE PRESSURE AT ITS PEAK WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO DO A THING.

AN EIBACH PRO KIT WAS ALSO INSTALLED PROF. LESS THAN 3K MI AGO LOWERING THE STANCE A LITTLE LESS THAN 2 INCHES (THIS CAR HANDLES/DRIVES PERFECT)

ENGINE WAS FACTORY STOCK THIS FEB.
    MCLEOD CLUTCH(1,500 MI AGO),BILLET ALUM FLYWHEEL,K&N COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM,STAINLESS STEEL OFFROAD(NO CATS) X-PIPE, SLP STAINLESS STEEL MODULAR CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM,2.76 UPPER BLOWER PULLEY,BILLET IDLER (TO KEEP THE BLOWER BELT EXTRA TIGHT).

A CUSTOM SCT COMPUTER TUNE WAS ALSO DONE ON THE CAR WITH 4 SETTINGS (PREMIUM,NITROUS,POOR GAS,VALET). DONE ON A FULL CHASSIS DYNO. PROFFESIONALLY.

3M 5% WINDOW TINT ON ALL THE WINDOWS(LIFETIME WARRANTY) MAKES 650RWHP (ON SMALLER SHOT).....THE CAR IS IMMACULATE, ILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME,IMMACULATE.

I DO HAVE DYNO SHEETS ON MY LAPTOP I WILL SHOW YOU WHEN YOU COME SEE THE CAR. PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL THE PICTURES BY CLICKING THIS LINK..http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/spencersedge/

39k Miles on it. TITLE IN HAND
    PLEASE CALL MY CELL
    (801)369-4041 Thanks, Spencer

i can meet with you anytime this weekend to see it up close! THIS CAR WENT "MISSING" (BELIEVED TO BE ON PURPOSE) FOR OVER 30 DAYS THUS GIVEING IT A RESTORED AZ TITLE,PLEASE DONT THINK I WILL GIVE THIS CAR AWAY BECAUSE OF IT. MY PRICE IS MORE THAN FAIR CONSIDERING I HAVE WAY MORE THAN MY ASKING PRICE IN ADDITTIONS ALONE INVESTED INTO THIS CAR. THE CAR WAS NOT HARMED....ENOUGH SAID. I'M OPEN TO YOUR OFFER.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BUSTED; 05-26-08 at 11:27 PM.

Silver Award 
    Ok, like I said we met at the Trick Pony Show back in January, you should remember my car, it won Ryan's Choice Trophy. I will go to the bank and see what I can come up with, it will take a little time, right now I'm dealing with a sick Wife, so if you get an offer and sell it, please post it as sold right away, so I do not waste my time, or get a loan I don't need. Maybe best if we PM each other, and talk on the phone.

Best I can offer you right now, without the bank, is my Mustang, a 89 Class A Motorhome 28' (40,000 original miles on a 454) and maybe some cash. Bottom line I'll figure out one way or the other, but I want your car, trouble is, still doing taxes and I'm cash poor right now.

Silver Award 
    btw, just to let you know, I bought that motorhome brand new in 89, so it is a one owner and paid $75k for it, back then, just being a 454 with only 40k miles ought to be worth something, spent $5k just 2 years ago modifying the suspension, I lifted it for a better ride and more clearance.

If your not interested, anyone reading this who is let me know, as you can see I'm motivated to sell, I want to by this car, bad. Also my mustang will be for sale, but only if I buy this one.

To be honest i have no use for a motorhome. But a late model half ton truck,luxury car,66 fastback mustang,04 cobra engine....... go fast parts i could use for my notchback that is in the chassis shop, which is alot of the reason i am selling this car. i dont really need a show and go car anymore....im just taking it to the track shooting for single digits, or just a nice late model vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTED View Post
    THIS CAR WENT "MISSING" (BELIEVED TO BE ON PURPOSE) FOR OVER 30 DAYS THUS GIVEING IT A RESTORED AZ TITLE,PLEASE DONT THINK I WILL GIVE THIS CAR AWAY BECAUSE OF IT. MY PRICE IS MORE THAN FAIR CONSIDERING I HAVE WAY MORE THAN MY ASKING PRICE IN ADDITTIONS ALONE INVESTED INTO THIS CAR
    I dont see a price
    04 Screaming Yellow Cobra 463rwhp/456tq
    74 Bronco 302/C4

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 03AZRoush View Post
    I dont see a price
    Look at the very top of his post, $21999, Kelly's say's 27k and that's without all he's done, all I can say is I've seen this car and it's the only car I really like better than the one I already have and I really like mine mainly cause I put the work and money in it.

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSTED View Post
    To be honest i have no use for a motorhome. But a late model half ton truck,luxury car,66 fastback mustang,04 cobra engine....... go fast parts i could use for my notchback that is in the chassis shop, which is alot of the reason i am selling this car. i dont really need a show and go car anymore....im just taking it to the track shooting for single digits, or just a nice late model vehicle
    Oh well, I'll see what I can do to buy it, but it will take a week or two. Will stay in touch.

Sounds like a plan.........Is there Anyone one else interested out there who isnt speakin up??
    The Ford Dealer said they would give me atleast a $20,000 check maybe more (they are asking another dealer if they want it for more tom.) even if i dont want a new vehicle. so i am thinking about that pretty seriously, either way it wont be long.
    Last edited by BUSTED; 05-26-08 at 11:32 PM.

Gold Award 
    My friend Mike is going to give you a call tuesday night.

Wow, nice Cobra. Next time you need a stereo system come see me lol i'll take care of you. Our shop does custom work and everything. Goodluck with the sale, beautiful car, you'll miss her.

Josh
    Black 04 Cobra

KB 2.2 @ 19#'s, 3.25(15#) upper, 4# lower, CAI, Kooks LT's, Catted H,
    SLP LM1 CB, 60# inj, BF idlers, BF TB, Zoom ZVT Stage 3, 26 Spline, MGW,
    2400 MAF, Ron Davis Racing HE, SCT tune, AFS 10.5, 315/35/17

Quote Originally Posted by wickedcobra View Post
    I have it worked out with my wife too, I get car parts, she gets brooms, vacuum, irons etc....LOL