Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of your Mustang

What suspension changes were you thinking about for it?
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    '93 Notch - Looks faster than it is.
    '72 F100 4x4 - Dormant, for now.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

50/50 shocks,air bag, upper and lowers, subframe connectors .......... oh and some 4.30 gear

Silver Award 
    I haven't been on in some time but Jeff said the site is a lot faster now (had to wait about 5 minutes for this thread to load) but anyhoo here a new picture of the Cobra.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2003 SVT Cobra SUPERCHARGED!
    Just your average mostly stock Cobra (stock tune and pulley) SLP cat back and a K&N FIPK. 420rwhp, 400tq 12.28@117.98

Here is my slow one.

Quote Originally Posted by No Lemon View Post
    Here is my slow one.
    Slow one, Bill? That funny looking radiator in the bottom opening of the bumper tells me different. Nice looking.
    '03 Cobra - Mildly modded. A work in progress. 12.566 @ 110.755, 1.89 60' on street tires
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

Quote Originally Posted by 93mustank View Post
    50/50 shocks,air bag, upper and lowers, subframe connectors .......... oh and some 4.30 gear
    I'd start with the subs, bag, uppers and lowers. I'd change the shocks, only if they're bad.
    Race '99 L - 12.40 @ 110

here is my baby

Last edited by Mr. Austin; 05-28-08 at 07:43 PM. Reason: trying to get right pics

Well just signed up actually, and posted these with that thread, but thought it couldn't hurt to throw them in here too.

2000 GT Vert / On jack stands.

Quote Originally Posted by 69CreamPuFF View Post
    haha do mean to be a dick about it but have you ever read the side of wd can? IMO its the bast thing to spray on the motor.

THE FIVE BASIC FUNCTIONS:

LUBRICATES: WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
    CLEANS: WD-40 gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
    PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
    PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
    DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
    (From their site- http://www.wd40.com/products/ )

like i said spray heavily Everywhere anywhere and DONT wipe off. Dont. drive around the block with that heavy foot of yers and make the motor hot. when you stop DO NOT freak out about smoke You may have gotten some on headers or what ever it happens i do it alot. It will not catch fire if it does soemthing is wrong with yer stang. mine is 40 years old with the origonal motor i doubt it will if i cn spray it on that car. if you really ant to you can even take a rubber glove and spread it with hands on small stuff. you will smell it while driving but after about 5 miles or so it fades and your car is CLEAN and running healthier than before. Hope this helps
    thanks! i never knew that. i always thought wd40 was just good for setting stuff on fire. i havent used it since highschool.

nice pics 00 fox! where did you find the F-4? i see the weather hasnt changed much since i left oregon.