Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fri Nite Cruise-in Reminder

Silver Award 

Fri Nite Cruise-in Reminder

Just want to remind everyone tonight is the fri nite cruise-in on 91st and northern. Tonight's show will be extra special, I'll be spinning what I call cartunes, your gonna hear songs you may have never heard before like 65 mustang, 59 buick, cherry red mustang, 67 chevy malibu, and old radio car commercials from way back, how about the 1940 Buick.

So come out enjoy the cars and check out the cartunes show with your DJ Rock'n Rev'n Kevin.

See ya there or be square.

Silver Award 
    Oh I forgot the show is from 6pm till 9pm, the first hour will be the standards and the cartunes wil be from 7-9 when most everyone is there.

I'll be playing one called "No Wheels" just for 69CreamPuff

Gold Award 
    Sounds like fun! I am going tonight as long as it does not rain..... did you see the sky? It looks dark out there, oh well rain or shine huh.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Silver Award 
    Ya I know, just had a big thunder clap over here about 10 minutes ago, we shall see, hope it goes away, I spent about 14 hours in the studio this week putting tonights show together and really would hate not to be able to do it, it is going to be an awesome show, be sure to stop by and say hi.

I just stepped outside, (I was in the studio, no windows) I guess it wasn't a thunder clap, heavy equipment just moved into the hood, guess their gonna work on the water line, anyway sky looks like it is clearing up, so everything looks like a go.
    Last edited by Rev'n Kevin; 05-09-08 at 02:36 PM. Reason: update

hey. i read that. ill come after ya. better watch your self mister. =D jk. i was going to g tonight but i cannot wish but i cannot i will be there next fri day for sure though so it sounds like you may need that cd next time to! tomorrow night at safe way i will be there selling those First aid kit! have fun tonight guys wish i could be there!

Gold Award 
    Kevin,
    the music that you played on Friday night was very good and I wanted to compliment you on your selection.
    Keep up the good music you rock!
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Silver Award 
    Thanks, I tried to put something together for all to enjoy, means a lot to me. I will not be there for at least the next 2 fridays, my Wife has double pneumonia, and I need to take care of her. Hopefully I be back for the 30th.

sorry to hear that kevin. hope she feels better soon

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev'n Kevin View Post
    Thanks, I tried to put something together for all to enjoy, means a lot to me. I will not be there for at least the next 2 fridays, my Wife has double pneumonia, and I need to take care of her. Hopefully I be back for the 30th.
    Man that can be bad, hope she gets well soon!!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"

Stay home and take care of her. She is more important than music for the cruisers. Wish her well and a get well soon from the wild bunch.