Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mustang Monsoon Madness "Thunder In The Desert"

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconGTHO View Post
    So, is it true or not that theres going to be open track road course time as well? I hope so, thats more important than the drags.
    as dave said, if people want the road course to happen, they need to step up. those of us who drag race have done what we can to make it easy for events to happen at the drag strip. so, if people want a road course event that badly, they need to step up to the plate and help make it happen.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Well, Ive never participated in an open track event OR a drag race, so Im by no means the "expert" Dave seeks.

67 'Stang Lover
    Well, Ive never participated in an open track event OR a drag race, so Im by no means the "expert" Dave seeks.
    I am not an 'Expert' either but I have helped in the past and will be helping Dave this Fall for the Firebird event. Just get a couple of volunteers and make some calls. It isn't that hard. The Club and Members would be glad to help I am sure. Good luck and I am sure your Event will be a success as well.

Silver Award 
    thats more important than the drags.
    not all of us want to hear your opinions
    2003 True Blue GT
    PA Racing K Member
    MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors
    H&R Drag Springs
    Mac Long Tube Headers & Mid Pipe (CatLess)
    Bassani Cat Backs
    Pro 5.0 Short Shifter
    03 Cobra Wheels w/ ET Street DR
    SCT XCal 2

I can make phone calls or chase papers if we need. I also have not done much in drag racing and no road racing but I have time to do what ever......

Quote Originally Posted by TruBluScreamer View Post
    not all of us want to hear your opinions
    Ohh well. Likewise.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
    I can make phone calls or chase papers if we need. I also have not done much in drag racing and no road racing but I have time to do what ever......
    good call man. if people want it, someone needs to get on it and make it happen. personally i have no intrest in a road course type of thing due to my car not being setup for it, but i would glady come out and watch.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

67 'Stang Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSonicSnake View Post
    good call man. if people want it, someone needs to get on it and make it happen. personally i have no intrest in a road course type of thing due to my car not being setup for it, but i would glady come out and watch.
    I am more into Drag Racing as well but I would be willing to help anyway. Regardless of what it is. I love all kinds of motorsports. I think people are a bit nervous jumping in with all 4's so to speak. FalconGTHO, we will all help so give it a try as far as the road course is concerned. You might be surprised at how many people you get to participate. Good Luck............
    Steve.

Road course = my kind of fun

Now if I can just find me a damn notch so I have something to play with at the track!

Dave, you already know my opinion on the subject and I'm willing to help with whatever I can.
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Platinum Award 
    Super Jen!! i'm looking for you a Notch!!
    "The choices we make, dictates the lives we lead"