Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Some Help Deciding on a 69 Mustang

Gold Award 
    The Grande's are nice, nothing wrong with them, but most people prefer the sportsroof models. The Grande's just don't have that muscle car look IMO.
    Chris B.
    2000 ROUSH Stage 2, 1969 Mach 1
    Copperstate Mustang Club! Come join the Fun!! www.copperstatemustangclub.com

Silver Award 
    Chris I'm dieing for a fastback!! I'm going to look at this Grande on Sunday, but I'm only buying if I can get him down. My ultimate thing now is to start saving for a Mach1. Figuring I'm going to be in the 25-35k range. If the housing market wasn't in the crapper right now Id have the money to buy what I want.

my suggestion is this. if you want something you are able to liquidate if need be.... get a fastback. original fast backs are expensive compared to a grande...unless you find a smokin deal. thats when patcience kicks in. ha ha! the thing is that most EVERYONE love a fast back. if its original you can get more money out of the sale of this. if its a ridiculous dyna-corny thing, you can still get some money out of it but you are compromising the the historic value that you would have out of an original one.

when it comes down to it, its what you find intesting and want to toy around with. its whole purpose is to make you happy!