Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSR you ROCK!!!!

Platinum Award 

PSR you ROCK!!!!

I wanted to share with all of you how kick arse PSR is!!!

A few days before the JENNABEARS Car Show Dan called my house. To his surprise my wife told him that I didn't think my car would be ready for the show that was 2 days away. Dan said that's unacceptable and have Chris call me ASAP when he get's home...his car WILL be there.

Now mind you my car was sitting in this state

-No motor
    -No trans
    -No interior
    -No dash

The car was a shell and I'm not kidding. The entire car was ripped down by yours truley in order to build it for my goal to run a 9.11 (Jenna's B-day) Being so busy with car show stuff I ran out of time to build the car. The car show was priority for me.

I get a call from Dan and we start talking about my car, when he hears me say it won't be at the show he extends an offer that I never expected to hear.

"Bring the car to PSR, your car will make the show even if we have to stay all night"

WOW is all I can say, and thanks to Dan he re-motivated me big time. I mean how can the JENNABEARS race car not be at the show?

I get to the shop about 8pm Thurs night....

Myself, Dan, Pete, TJ, Cody and Ruckus worked on the car till 4am! Yes we had to work the same day to.
    The next day (Friday) I had planned to make it back to the shop by 9am but I had so many things come up about the show that I had to call Dan and tell him I had to knock all these loose ends out before I returned.

Well guess what, that took all of Friday (car show was priority) I return to PSR at 9pm Friday night....guess what

Dan, Pete, and the PSR crew put my car together for me while I was finalizing car show gigs. WOW can you belive that. I show up and there sits my car..
    Motor in
    Trans in
    Interior in
    Dash in

Get outta here I was shocked!

I just wanted to share with you what kinda shop PSR really is, not many people would offer something like this yet come thru for me in crunch time, but Dan did!!
    For that I thank you, without all of the help from the PSR crew my car never would have made the JENNABEARS Car Show.

PSR has done many other things for JENNABEARS, but this one is near and dear to my heart....they really stepped up.

To top it off Wild Bill even washed my car for me so she was ready to go for the show. Everyone at PSR THANK YOU

PSR is the #1 Mustang Shop in AZ period.
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Gold Award 
    Thats awesome, its nice to see that people still care about others and are willing to step it up when needed. Great job guys

Gold Award 
    that is just awesome. it really shows psr's commitment towards being the best shop out there. its awesome that they did that for ya. once again proves that not only are you treated like a customer should be there, your treated like family. i for one could never thank them enough for all the help, support, and awesome times i have had there. what an awesome group.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Gold Award 
    Very cool! Looks like you got Overhauled. Dan is the local Chip Foose.

Gold Award 
    Thats definately awesome!!!

You said it perfectly Tony it's not a shop and it's customers, it's a family of car enthusiasts. Just shows another reason PSR is the only shop that will touch my car!

Great Job Guys!!!
    Arizona's Fastest Mach 1
    11.14 @ 120 w/ 1.48 60'

GO-FAST MODS
    Magnaflow O/R X-Pipe
    Magnaflow Catback
    Steeda CAI
    Torch Red JLt Intake Tube
    Steeda Tri-Ax
    Spec Stage 3 Clutch
    Built 31 Spline Rear w/ 4.10's
    Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms
    NX Wet Kit (100 Shot)
    SCT Chip
    Custom Tune by PSR

+1 more to PSR that is just awesome. Sorry I missed the show. Hope it was more then you hoped for. God bless :)

They are a great shop, I brought my cobra in there to have the trans worked on and he did the same for me. I called and said I needed the car for the weekend and he said "No prob, it'll be done today."
    Black 04 Cobra

KB 2.2 @ 19#'s, 3.25(15#) upper, 4# lower, CAI, Kooks LT's, Catted H,
    SLP LM1 CB, 60# inj, BF idlers, BF TB, Zoom ZVT Stage 3, 26 Spline, MGW,
    2400 MAF, Ron Davis Racing HE, SCT tune, AFS 10.5, 315/35/17

Quote Originally Posted by wickedcobra View Post
    I have it worked out with my wife too, I get car parts, she gets brooms, vacuum, irons etc....LOL

+1 For PSR..... such a kick ass shop and group of guys!
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Silver Award 
    All I've got to say is that is ****ing awesome! Like everyone else has already said, that's what makes PSR so good, they really do take care of us. I've got nothing but good things to say about those guys.
    ~Andrew

I was more than happy to play my tiny part to help you get your car to your babygirl's car show.