As of right now I have bought,

K&N Intake
    Steeda Throttle Body Spacer
    Steeda Underdrive Pully's
    Spec 1 Clutch
    Spec Steel Flywheel
    SCT Live Wire Tuner
    BBK Long Tube Headers

I'm working on the rest of the Exhaust. I wanna put Exhaust Cut-Outs after the Headers. Then from the Cut-Outs back will be the Stock Exhaust. Tho I'm wondering if the Cut-Outs are a good idea? I'm wondering if I'm going to lose power with them. With not many mods, just little ones. The Cut-Outs have electronic motors on them to open and close them at the flick of a switch. If anyone has any info on that, that would be great to hear your imput!

Platinum Award 
    electric cutouts are prone to failure, mechanical ones are usually the way to go, unless you are lazy.

return the throttle body spacer.
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

The only thing about the Throttle Body Spacer is it actually improved my MPG.

Do you know if the Cut-Outs in general(electronic or not) affect my performance?

Platinum Award 
    generally a gain in the top end, with some loss in the low end. just depends on your setup.

on my car they are good for 20-45hp likely depending on placement
    2005 v6 redfire mustang. yup its slow.
    12.03 @ 118.5 best et
    12.11 @ 122.0 best mph

what do you think is a good setup? I was planning on welding the cut-outs to the headers. Then taking the stock cats and mid pipe and cutting it up to go from the cut-outs back. That way its not loud around town, but when I'm at the track I can open the cut-outs and run it wide open.

Let me know what you think about that setup? The other question on I have on the cut-out's are, where should I face the open end of the cut-out? Toward the ground, at a 45deg angle to the ground, or parallel with the bottom of the car?

the problem with the cut outs is you'll have to have a different tune as it will more than likely lean the car out when you use them, so you'll need a track tune, and daily driver tune.