Thread: Jennabears Email...Copy and paste!!!!!!!

Jennabears Email...Copy and paste!!!!!!!

I wrote an email to spread the word to anyone who doesn't know yet. Please I encourage everyone to copy and paste this thing and send it to as many people as possible. Everyone in my email address book got one.

This is to let you know about a car show. But before you stop reading and delete it this car show has a special meaning for a lot of people, not only in the Ford Mustang community, car community, but for everyone with children.

Last year 6 month old Jenna Lynne Eades was killed when a Ford F150 struck the Nissan Sentra the Eades family was riding in. She was hospitalized until she died the next day. Her mother and father, Chris and Nicole Eades, started a foundation for hospitalized children. They saw what a simple teddy bear would do to lift every childs spirit in the hospital regardless of age. Chris and Nicole had an idea and started Jennabears as a foundation to give teddy bears and Trauma Baskets to the older children which will include a Jennabear and various other items such as portable cd players, DVDs, puzzles, games, etc. More information on Jennabears can be found here http://www.jennabearsfoundation.org/

This carshow is at Peoria Sports complex on March 29, 2008 from 9am to 4pm. To show your car it costs a minimal $25 preregistered or $30 day of the show. Spectators will be asked for a $2 donation but anything you can give will be appreciated. The registration and show flyer can be found here http://www.jennabearsfoundation.org/registration.pdf . There will be trophys and prizes for the top cars. All vehicles are welcome in the show, including street rods, muscle cars, trucks, bikes, golf carts, off-road vehicles and exotic cars. Trophies will be awarded in each class, including Best of Show, Best Engine, Best Interior, Best Paint, Firefighter's Choice and Club Participation. There will be music, kids fun area, food, vendors, raffles and a silent auction.

Even if you can't attend anything you can give to Jennabears will go directly to the foundation. This is a small foundation run by Chris, Nicole, and a couple of volunteer friends to make sure that every penny received gets to the children. If you can spread the word on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeff Watson
    Last edited by 4Jenna; 03-20-08 at 11:51 AM.
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed

Gold Award 
    very kick ass man. i am gonna start spreadin it around...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Platinum Award 
    Thanks for the support guys, it means alot!!!
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

will do jeff....

My Boss is bring his Caddi to the show. I have others trying to make it.

Wednesday Humpday bumpday
    2012 Race Red GT w/ a 5 Liter and a 6 speed
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T traded in.
    '03 DBS Cobra .... Traded in, THANK GOD
    '01 Ford Lightning.... Sold, sorely missed