Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Photo?

Club Photo?

Okay...I think it is time to have a group picture...what do you think? Start thinking of where...in my opinion I think at this point 91st Ave and Northern, our cruise spot would be the best place unless we can get a park somewhere.

When?

I dunno...March 29th? Meet there are 3pm and cruise to Safeway at 3:30? Unless Alan's camera can give us a good shot at night and we could do it after our next meeting?

Thoughts?

Silver Award 
    Problem is getting everyone together, somebody's going to have to work and miss it, since most of us are on this side of town, I guess just try to figure a day and time when the majority can be there. Perhaps a sunday afternoon might work better, maybe even a picnic in the park, everybody bring a plate of something, just an idea.

Platinum Award 
    Do it at the JENNABEARS Car Show on March 29th!

I have a photographer thats looking for a club photo to use on display the day of my show, and will donate this blown up/framed pic to the club.
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

Cool, thanks Chris.

Heres what I PMed Kenny:

"...Definitely gotta be a daylight shot. So a Sonic night would have to be the way.

But, Im guessing you want the cars in the pic and really thats going to have to be in a parking lot, the cruise spot or whatever. Well need to be in rows behind each other say 5 to 8 wide. Ill need to bring my step ladder so I can get elevation to capture the cars in the following rows. Each member "posing" with their car.

Also, a "people group shot" closer up in front of or without the cars would be good.

To actually get this well need a third party to actually snap the pics, lest I be missing from them.

Just as with needing/wanting to know how to code, I wish I already had all my kick azz photog and vid gear I want. For the club shots Ill borrow my bros Nikon dSLR. Its lower resolution than my point and shoot, but of course the pic quality is unsurpassed."

Silver Award 
    And how, pray tell, will you get a step ladder into your mustang

Seats fold, it may have to stick out but I dont think so. Im pretty good at creative packaging.

If you need something that is adjustable ladder, I have a little giant ladder that adjust to any hight.

Gold Award 
    parking garage FTW!! but i know thats a drive for you guys...lol...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

FTW? I like the garage idea if there is a nice back drop for sure...

As for the Jenna show...GREAT offer...I am a little concerned that a few of our members don't have money to be showing in car shows, so they may feel left out. But we would for sure do it with those there...you are saying he would do it there?

KEV dude come on...don't ask him if it would fit in his mustang...top down...ANYTHING will fit in yours! :)

Gold Award 
    FTW= For The Win. sorry for my internet slang.

i hear ya on the cost, free is always better...

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile