Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Photo?

Send me postcards lol...

BTW I am going to push for a club photo shoot at the next meeting...after the meeting. I am thinking if we get on it we can be done in a 1/2 hour and then head over to 91st with Alan's camera (maybe Marks)...Ray...bring your ladder!

Off to vegas!

Late.

Youll just have to ride along with someone Kenny.

Gold Award 
    What did you guys think about Watson Lake? Did you see the photos?
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

6:30 meeting Wed (Cracker Barrel) and a 7:30ish photo shoot of the club... bring your cars!!!

Great meeting and a lot of fun with the Photo shoot. Please tell me someone got a better shot than my camera did??? (no it wasn't our main camera lol)

Well, I dont know, but my cam blew. However, as I mentioned, that wasnt my "wundercam". That cam bit the dust Tuesday when I was hiking along with my phone. Its ALWAYS SOMEthing. If it can eff up with me it will.

Bottom line, the club pic HAS to be done during the day. Night shots without a semi pro dSLR and an equally quality "shooter" dont work. Were just going to have to get everyone to commit to a time and location. And plan better as far as positions and stuff. Too hurried, rushed tonight. And we had three members I can think of missing, plus only one of Craigs cars.
    Last edited by FalconGTHO; 04-03-08 at 02:41 AM.

Eh.

My crappy camera gave a good enough pic. But I see a way we can do it better. Club members that are missing...you will ALWAYS have that. You're dreaming if you think everyone can make it once, just won't happen. Your camera could have pulled it off. But I have faith in Marks camera because it's amazing.

I think we should do it again, day is best...night wasn't bad. Like I said with a better camera than mine (almost all) and it's a great shot.

As for Craig...that's on him...not us. He knew we were doing it...should have brought it.

So lets call this a practice run. In a perfect world we'll do it in the day light, but will live with the night time. We have four or five rows (vs three) or we'll figure out a way to stagger that many cars.

Gotta start looking at the bright side of things Al. ;) I think we all need to hang aournd with KEV more. lol

Gold Award 
    Kenny, post the pics that you have even if there not the best it would be kool to see them. I thought that last night was a blast alot of fun and every one was very kool. I really think that this club is what I have been looking for. Thanks for letting Matt into the club (GT500) he is really stoked to be part of the beginning of a great Mustang club.

JIM
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

New rule...no black mustangs in back. BTW...Alan I asked that the thread you started be removed so we can keep everyone in one place as it relates to the club photo. Cool? Having two threads running and saying the same thing didn't seem like a good way to go.

BTW I have a pretty pic from Mark...but can't post it here. I guess you need an HTML address, vs pulling it from your computer...is that right?

That's what I want Jim...excitement. :) Matt seems like a great guy, so obvsiously he is a welcome addition! As you can see I now have a pretty good pic in my possession, just can't upload it...unless someone can tell me how to get a pic from my computer up.