Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Photo?

Chris for what's it worth...I apologize...that's the problem with email and the written word, the meanings sometimes get lost. There was no evil intent with the words written. This went places on accident, that it shouldn't have gone. If I could turn back the clock I would sincerly say, "thanks for the offer, I'll let the group know of your kind offer." So I am saying it now...

I'm guessing we might not be able to knock out a pic in your time frame...but appreciate the offer. Your show is high on our list (that we are pushing) to attend and is a very worth while...meaningful cause. Best of luck and I hope we are there in force.

Back to the topic...

A lot of feedback for 91st ave, although I am going to check out the Surprise Park before Friday. I was actually at 91st today and found a great spot within the lot that would have a decent backdrop. We just need Ray's ladder...Kev when can you swing by to get that? lol

Silver Award 
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Act 4, scene 5 of Cool Hand Luke

You know the Steve McQueen movie with out a mustang in it, lol

Wink

Aaaaaa... That was Paul Newman

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Aaaaaa... That was Paul Newman
    AAArrrgggghhh, I'm getting old, my mind is slipping....

But McQueens Dead or Alive...solid show. :)

Steve McQueen is not dead he will Live on forever in a fast car!

Gold Award 
    So Kenny, I was wondering if you meant that on the 29th at 3:00 pm we would all meet at 91st ave and Northern and than at 3:30 pm drive from there to Sonic or straight to Safeway? Is 30 min enough time to get all of the cars together and take photos and also get over to Safeway? Maybe meet a little earlier like 2:00 pm at 91st ave? Just a thought.
    Thanks Man.
    JIM
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Silver Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by maddme View Post
    So Kenny, I was wondering if you meant that on the 29th at 3:00 pm we would all meet at 91st ave and Northern and than at 3:30 pm drive from there to Sonic or straight to Safeway? Is 30 min enough time to get all of the cars together and take photos and also get over to Safeway? Maybe meet a little earlier like 2:00 pm at 91st ave? Just a thought.
    Thanks Man.
    JIM
    I think from what I got last night is that the 29th is off, and the photo shoot will be discussed at the next meeting.

Gold Award 
    Yeah that is probably a good idea for now.

I was on a post not long ago (here) and a member of Copperstate had posted some pics of there friends truck and there own Mustang that was taken at Watson Lake in Prescott. The background was so kool that I drove up there one weekend and checked it out. That place has great areas to take pictures and the background is unbelievable. I know that the whole group photo thing would be hard to get every one up there. But what about a cruise for Wild West Mustangs to Prescott some Saturday and we would be able to take some pictures while were there. For those that are unable to drive there car's that far they could drive there daily drivers and we could have a big picnic. There is several large ramada's and alot of parking. Any how let me know what you think and maybe we might even mention it at the monthly meeting. Here is the link to the post I was referring to enjoy.
    http://www.highperformancestangs.com...ht=watson+lake

JIM.
    2007 Mustang GT/CS - 20 inch Custom Boyd Coddingtons, BFG KDW, Ford Racing air intake, x-pipe, pro cal tune, JBA axel backs.

Without a doubt Jim, a cruise to Red Rock Park in Sedona, a cruise to Jerome and a cruise to Flag up 89A should all be in the offing in the coming year for club trips. And you know any trip IM involved in will be WELL documented with pics and vids.