Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Photo?

SM "or would could take a ride out to Sedona and have the Red Rock and desert as a back drop... "Wild West Mustangs" how fitting lol"

Dude...how much do you hate me? lol Have you not seen my back tires or my 4:11's ?

I'll check out Surprise by the end of the week...thanks!

Ya, you would need a gas truck following you, to fill you up every 20 miles or so. plus a second morage to pay for it.

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown66 View Post
    If the intent wasn't there (I believe you)...Cool.

I am very protective of my girl (club member) who is 24 yrs old and turns the wrenches herself. :) She can't afford a club shirt (yes she has one), so I remember those days, and will watch out for her and the like when issues like this come up. $25 may not be a big deal to a lot of us...but it is to a lot of us.

STANGME...I'll swing by and take a look...is this the "park" on bell with the little lake? Or is it actually right next to the stadium?.

As for meeting before Safeway. I'll leave that up to you and those in your area. Problem we would run into would be getting to Safeway together (with all the lights). Meeting at QT allows us to go as a group with out losing anyone since we are only a couple miles away...well...unless John leads.

Very protective of your girl...I see.

I guess you can understand where I'm coming from being protective of my girl...Jenna's foundation. My girl got robbed of a life, and never got a chance to wrench herself or worry about 25$.

Thats why I said 25$ isn't a big deal and I'd cover it to show my want for any/everyone to attend in your club...so we can help some children/familes that aren't so fortunate.

That was and IS my only intent....everyday of my life.
    JENNABEARS Foundation
    www.jennabearsfoundation.org

PM sent.
    Last edited by hpmotzd; 03-19-08 at 06:55 AM.

Gold Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jenna View Post
    Very protective of your girl...I see.

I guess you can understand where I'm coming from being protective of my girl...Jenna's foundation. My girl got robbed of a life, and never got a chance to wrench herself or worry about 25$.

Thats why I said 25$ isn't a big deal and I'd cover it to show my want for any/everyone to attend in your club...so we can help some children/familes that aren't so fortunate.

That was and IS my only intent....everyday of my life.
    amen chris. i knew exactly where you were coming from bro. i did not see anything harsh and still do not. your offering to even help get someone in if its too difficult. i saw no harsh intent.

and for the record, 25 bucks is about what it costs to get into anyshow.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Deep Breath! Your peanut gallary might have known what you meant, but I wasn't alone with my question. I brought it up that your offer was great, but that this comment (since changed by you) "Also if someone doesnt have 25$ for a carshow for a childrens charity" was a bit back handed. You said that wasn't your intent, and I accepted that it wasn't your intent. Done.

Maybe i shouldn't have added the story...but I did...I pointed out why I even asked about the statement...wasn't personal, had nothing to do with your daughter, in fact if anyone could appreciate our girl it would be you...I even (my point) had a smiley face if I recall. I just thought it was important to point out a couple of members were poor as poor and that's why I even asked about your statement. I thought it was unfair to paint them with a cheap brush...I know now you weren't. That's all.

AZ "for the record, 25 bucks is about what it costs to get into anyshow."

Well, that has nothing do to with anything...but thanks for your input. lol

Lemme ask you something...if you have zero dollars...does it matter if the show is $25 or $250?

His offer was (is) great, but I don't think anyone (us, you or he) would want it if it was given with attitude. He said it wasn't, I don't know him, but if I had...I wouldn't have asked the question.

Gold Award 
    yeah, i know, thats about what my input has been worth, it was apparent in past events. just stating the facts man. take it or leave it.

Tuned By PSR TUNING
    11.07 @ 127.93
    My Autolog Profile

Platinum Award 
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown66 View Post
    Deep Breath! Your peanut gallary might have known what you meant, but I wasn't alone with my question. I brought it up that your offer was great, but that this comment (since changed by you) "Also if someone doesnt have 25$ for a carshow for a childrens charity" was a bit back handed. You said that wasn't your intent, and I accepted that it wasn't your intent. Done.

Maybe i shouldn't have added the story...but I did...I pointed out why I even asked about the statement...wasn't personal, had nothing to do with your daughter, in fact if anyone could appreciate our girl it would be you...I even (my point) had a smiley face if I recall. I just thought it was important to point out a couple of members were poor as poor and that's why I even asked about your statement. I thought it was unfair to paint them with a cheap brush...I know now you weren't. That's all.

AZ "for the record, 25 bucks is about what it costs to get into anyshow."

Well, that has nothing do to with anything...but thanks for your input. lol

Lemme ask you something...if you have zero dollars...does it matter if the show is $25 or $250?

His offer was (is) great, but I don't think anyone (us, you or he) would want it if it was given with attitude. He said it wasn't, I don't know him, but if I had...I wouldn't have asked the question.
    WOW...thats all I can say.

hpmotzd, thanks for the pm!
    JENNABEARS Foundation

as you were
    Last edited by Ruckus46gt; 03-19-08 at 02:24 PM.

Platinum Award 
    Lets get back on topic

Club Photo-
    JENNABEARS Foundation